Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

It's not Troika's fault

errorcode

Liturgist
Volourn said:
"i nominate Visc for Consistency Dude, i know i can always count on him for doom and gloom."

Haha. You should read SP's post, n00b.
hehe....he called me n00b...

Sol Invictus

Erudite
The post was fucking sarcastic, you shitbrained dumbass.

Honestly I don't know why people give me so much fucking shit about Bloodlines and 'flip flopping'. Hey faggots, you could stand to use new terms, too.

So I liked the game when it first came out and I explored the first areas. They offered a lot of choices and you could achieve several different outcomes. I made several assumptions about the game at that point, believing that the actions you commited within the game would have an effect on the game's ending, such as supporting Therese against Jeanette, or getting both of them to cooperate. I based these assumptions on what Leon said throughout his interviews. A simple enough mistake.

But as I progressed through the game, the performance started to become sluggish and the combat reared its ugly head, so I didn't like it as much. The warrens caused me to stop playing the game for quite some time because I didn't enjoy slogging through sewer after sewer.

And now, I wouldn't give the game as high an assessment as I originally did.

So I'm a flip flopper? Fuck you.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
You have to learn to take a JOKE, EXITIUM!!

I doubt anyone cares if you flip flop. I sure don't. Just like to bust your chops.

xcornholiox

Novice
[image of man licking his own penis with caption "Troika sucks" removed]
hope this solves your questions

xcornholiox

Novice
who da fuk keeps additing my posts. i tot dis place was sposed to be without the meddling of powerhngry opz wtf???

newayz heres my statement
[statement removed because geez]

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
Dude your nasty and posting large pictures is against the rules.

Seven

Erudite
While Saint is definitely hard on Troika all the time, everyone *else* seems to be giving it a free pass.

Why don't you back this up with some quotes from this forum? Or is it that you're spewing bullshit again?

Honestly I don't know why people give me so much fucking shit about Bloodlines and 'flip flopping'. Hey faggots, you could stand to use new terms, too.

Why, this one fits so well?

Seven

Erudite
Exitium said:
Shut up, Seven.

Is that the best you can do? Instead of posting useless drivel like shut-up why don't you just give a quick link to the thread where everyone is giving BLs a free pass? I'd imagine with some one of yours skills it should only a take a moment to find that phantom thread.

Or is it that you're simply telling stories yet again. I suppose this is the part where I call "Straw man", but that wouldn't help would it?

Seven

Erudite
StraitLacedDeviant said:
Keep going Seven, its a futile endeavor but just and righteous none the less.

Suck me. Is that righteous enough for you? :P

EDIT: Just as a point of clarification which dipshit suggested that I was being righteous or seeking justice in harassing Exitium? I think most people who come and post in the codex know that you're not going to get justice or righteousness here, where's this shit come from? BTW, in case you're wondering my motivation is revenge; the king of debates (Rex) saw fit to cuss and moan at mean, so I responded in kind. He didn't like my response to he had one of his deleting fits. So no, there's no righteous motivation here, just plain old crankiness.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I thought harrassing Exitium was the new passtime here, with Exitium openning himself up for it by pulling boners like starting this thread.

Seven

Erudite
Apparently stupidity isn't a good enough reason for bashing some one lately; you have to have a complicated and convoluted reason, I also like to throw in malicious intent for good measure. :wink:

Seven said:
EDIT: Just as a point of clarification which dipshit suggested that I was being righteous or seeking justice in harassing Exitium?.

Wow it turns out you don't actually have a sense of humour. Do you really think anyone would be serious about justice and righteousness on an internet message board.

he had one of his deleting fits

Which I have experienced first hand. I was attempting to offer a bit of , tongue in cheek, moral support but hey i'll just keep my nose out of it.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Seven said:
Apparently stupidity isn't a good enough reason for bashing some one lately; you have to have a complicated and convoluted reason, I also like to throw in malicious intent for good measure. :wink:

Anyone see the South Park this week about whores? The part where Mr. Slave was flashing back to his childhood? That scene where Mr. Slave was walking passed all the kids playing football and he said, "Hey, let's all tackle that gay kid!" so they would all tackle him and dog pile on him, that's what this thread reminds me of.

All that's missing is Exitium squealing, Oh, Jesus Christ!

Seven

Erudite
Which I have experienced first hand. I was attempting to offer a bit of , tongue in cheek, moral support but hey i'll just keep my nose out of it.

Well, that'll learn'ya.

ANd yet another victim for my malicious maneuvering. MUHUHAHAHAHA :wink:

Unfortunately, I missed that episode, but it just goes to show there's not an issue in real life that South Park can't be used to translate.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Oh, Jesus Christ!

Thanks, Seven.

In all seriousness, I think it's pathetic that Seven thinks he can 'one-up' me by saying 'mean things' about me. Mean things, oh, and also maliciousness, and righteous intent. Okay.

Visceris

Liturgist
Oh come off it, Exitium. The level of ridiculously juvenile pissing contests that go on here has always been epic in porportions. It should be expected by now.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Seven's like an overgrown baby, though. I mean, honestly - he thinks he's actually giving me the one-up by exhibiting righteous indignation over the content of my posts.

Visceris

Liturgist
Anyone with half a brain cell knows that he only speaks loads of shit. No different from anyone else around here.

Seven

Erudite
Exitium said:
Seven's like an overgrown baby, though. I mean, honestly - he thinks he's actually giving me the one-up by exhibiting righteous indignation over the content of my posts.

Oh yes, silly me for thinking that I could use the content of your posts to call you on your stupid bullshit. Next time I'll just make stuff up like you do, perhaps then I won't look so silly.

ANd yet another victim for my malicious maneuvering. MUHUHAHAHAHA

BTW, this was aimed at Straitlaceddeviant, and it was a joke, so piss off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom