Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

Machocruz

Arcane
I think this could be a cool action game, with tempered expectations. We're in an age where every game showing some kind of promise has to be made a major event, and if it's not a 8.5+ it's considered a disappointment, mid, Steam sale only, etc.

911 Jumper

Educated
GH3Ayj-WAAAi6MD

Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Investment invested in Shift Up (Stellar Blade's dev studio) so no wonder it's been approved for sale, lol

4Gamer.net link (in Japanese)

Zlaja

Arcane
Finally we have a proper title for this thread.:incline:

It should say "Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26".

Now if only someone could send me a PS5 so I can play this.

Ezekiel

Arcane
"K-pop" was the more appropriate title of the thread, because only stage performers would wear such silly, complicated costumes, even in the future. Which is why I chose the word "costume" rather than "outfit" or "clothes."

Her head is too small.

Ezekiel

Arcane

So modern, in that you can't see shit. They have the camera locked like in a third-person shooter, again.

Music is too much like Nier: Automata's. Not complaining about Automata's, but the imitation here feels soulless.

911 Jumper

Educated
I agree that her head is too small – it's really noticeable in that clip posted by Elttharion. Hips and rear end look Africanised. The Korean model Eve is based on doesn't have a figure like the one seen in the game:

Ezekiel

Arcane
Thank you. All in line with the plastic surgery obsession there. They don't want to look human, aren't attracted to human.

911 Jumper

Educated
Thank you. All in line with the plastic surgery obsession there. They don't want to look human, aren't attracted to human.
This popular promo screenshot highlights the bizarre design choices. It's as if the top half of the character is Asian and black African from the waist down.
GIM3ID_WgAA7EcN

Machocruz

Arcane
This popular promo screenshot highlights the bizarre design choices. It's as if the top half of the character is Asian and black African from the waist down.
GIM3ID_WgAA7EcN
Black bubble would stick out far more, this is like a skinny asian butt that got a bit toned. And camera placement is causing foreshortening, she's not that bottom heavy in the videos. It's the head and leg length that look odd to me, like she has insect DNA.

Gerrard

Arcane
I agree that her head is too small – it's really noticeable in that clip posted by Elttharion. Hips and rear end look Africanised. The Korean model Eve is based on doesn't have a figure like the one seen in the game:

It's not "Africanised", worst koreans do this in many games. Legs disproportionately too long, hips too wide, hyperlordosis so bad she'd only qualify for euthanasia, it's all par for the course.

911 Jumper

Educated
GIM3ID_WgAA7EcN
Black bubble would stick out far more, this is like a skinny asian butt that got a bit toned. And camera placement is causing foreshortening, she's not that bottom heavy in the videos. It's the head and leg length that look odd to me, like she has insect DNA.
GIQnVHZbwAAbFpK

With that figure, she wouldn't look out of place in a Nicki Minaj music video. Asian women just don't have hips like that.
I agree on the head and leg length. It really does make her look like some kind of insect.

Machocruz

Arcane
GIQnVHZbwAAbFpK

With that figure, she wouldn't look out of place in a Nicki Minaj music video. Asian women just don't have hips like that.
I agree on the head and leg length. It really does make her look like some kind of insect.
Yeah this one is more in line with what you were saying, although I won't "credit" it to blacks since they are already under the delusion that no (non-east asian) women had curves before them.

And maybe it's just me, but I swear they keep altering her proporptions in every material that comes out. This model looks less lanky than in some of the other footage.

911 Jumper

Educated
It's not "Africanised", worst koreans do this in many games. Legs disproportionately too long, hips too wide, hyperlordosis so bad she'd only qualify for euthanasia, it's all par for the course.
This game's character designer also did the character designs for the Magna Carta series of rpgs. Those designs also have the elongated legs, but they appear to lack the African-style wide hips that Eve has. Perhaps the designer has developed a fetish for wide-body African females and wishes South Korean females had similar figures. Who knows?

Yeah this one is more in line with what you were saying, although I won't "credit" it to blacks since they are already under the delusion that no (non-east asian) women had curves before them.

And maybe it's just me, but I swear they keep altering her proporptions in every material that comes out. This model looks less lanky than in some of the other footage.
Yeah, it does seem as if the proportions vary across the available promo material. Even her face looks different depending on which render you look at.
Example
stellar-blade-ps5-combat.jpg
lKoiSedN5WiyOPeT98qtDRIe-scaled.jpeg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom