Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Abu Antar
Abu Antar
Nah. Abu Antar is my username because I used to watch the show he was in when I was a kid.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Phew,i was concerned that i like the parrots of a kebab. It was a little bit of a shocker :)
Abu Antar
Abu Antar
Kebab? I'm Filet mignon
fantadomat
fantadomat
It is a slur for a slejuk or more broadly arab. Are you really from sweden?
Abu Antar
Abu Antar
I live in Sweden since 30+ years, but I'm a Christian with Assyrian descent.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Sooo i take it that you are a brother orthodox then :) ?
Abu Antar
Abu Antar
Nah, I'm a Protestant. Know a lot of Orthodox people, though.
fantadomat
fantadomat
So you are a convert then,never hearth about an protestant Assyrian. Most off the eastern Christians are orthodox or Copths and few Catholics. Pretty curious here :). I must ask. Are there many religious swedes left or the atheistic degeneracy has spread too far?
Abu Antar
Abu Antar
Lots atheists here. 90% of my Swedish friends are atheists. Either because they have no faith in a God or out of convenience. Or they won't admit that they are religious. I don't really judge, though. When it comes to Assyrians, they mostly have faith but money rules for most people, no matter what religion or lack thereof.
fantadomat
fantadomat
How much do you think actually are atheists and how much are just pretending?It seems like Sweden is fucked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom