Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Modron
turkishronin
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
Gotta one up Game of Thrones.
janjetina
janjetina
Is it about fedoras?
hoothoot
hoothoot
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
BANANA CONDUCT
BANANA CONDUCT
it's about penises WITH fedoras
hoothoot
hoothoot
approximately 30 penises with fedoras
BANANA CONDUCT
BANANA CONDUCT
with approximately 30 fedoras
BANANA CONDUCT
BANANA CONDUCT
that's approximately 1 fedora for each penis! far out maan
hoothoot
hoothoot
*calculates*
hoothoot
hoothoot
holy fucking shit
BANANA CONDUCT
BANANA CONDUCT
i know dude this is like fucking with my head bro
BANANA CONDUCT
BANANA CONDUCT
dude what the fuck should we do i'm freaking out here
hoothoot
hoothoot
theresr only one thing to do
BANANA CONDUCT
BANANA CONDUCT
tell me
hoothoot
hoothoot
make pacts with extra-dimensional demons so you can reincarnate at the price of constant blood sacrifice in a focused effort to kill god and live in hyperspace
hoothoot
hoothoot
extra dimensional demons told me this and they never lie so...
BANANA CONDUCT
BANANA CONDUCT
mad sketchy my dude imma have to check with my guru before i can proceed but sounds like pretty wicked shit though bro
hoothoot
hoothoot
skin your guru layer by layer until he disembodies then trap his soul in the geometry of a cucumber and by sympathetic magic, as the rooster crows, and some basic intel on NORAD lunchtimes, animate the sandwhich of missile worker #1 to start the apocalypse

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom