Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
O caralho! Ficaram falando que tinham pego só uns otários pra servir de Judas. E agora? Absolutamente NINGUÉM guarda 100 mil em espécie. Greenwald ta fodido

Tem outra fonte?
asfasdf
asfasdf
scapegoats
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Scapegoats my ass. The federal police is very serious and works under court orders. Glenn Greenwald is done.
Deleted Member 22431
Scapegoats with unexplained cash in ridiculous amounts. If they follow the money, they will find the mastermind behind this. Hint: intercePT
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Lawyers for the big spoofer guy are already saying he's un-imputable because he's craaaaaaaaaazy. I know how it is, one day I had a fit and when I came to myself, I had hacked thousands of people in the government and there were 100k reais my bed. Don't you hate it when that happens?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom