Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
How's your studying going?
BING XI LAO
BING XI LAO
I noticed your absence
Age of Wonders is doing well these days
overly excitable young man
Who are you again?
Zlaja
Zlaja
Killed a few commies lately?
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Sukhāvatī :love: :rpgbrodex: I haven't had a computer in four months bro, just got my new machine. Programmer without a computer for four months = RIP. I lost four months, fuck.
BING XI LAO I am glad you do, bro. Is it, really? Tell me the news!
Red Panda That wacky guy from Northern Brazil with a love for turn-based incline, immense patriotism and the hots for girls with dark skin tones.
BING XI LAO
BING XI LAO
We recently started a PBEM with 8 players at GoG, on a recently-made map that's pretty much the entire campaign's layout in one map. Couple more years and maybe we will have 12 players, who knows? Also some Swiss guy is haxxing the game engine to produce an unusual mod.
Man I couldn't exist without a computer.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Wooow, that's so damn cool! I want to see the map!

Definitively put me in a potential player the next time you guys do it.

An unusual mod? Tell me more.

Man, being without a computer is horrible.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Looked at the thread, that is quite impressive. It does seem a bit rough but promising. You guys playing that PBEM in what mod?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom