Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Sibylla
Sibylla
fraud!
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
A change of speed, a change of style
A change of scene, with no regrets
A chance to watch, admire the distance
Still occupied, though you forget
Tacgnol
Tacgnol
Did Crispy admit it? In the logs it looks like it's more back and forth accusations between SP, Gregz and Crispy. Considering multiple people have accused Gregz, I know where my suspicion would lie.
Malamert
Malamert
So the moderation team is playing and triggering schizos left and right? Sounds pretty fucking based.
Jenkem
Jenkem
SP said he wouldn't say who it was as if he was protecting a long-time staff member and not a shadowy figure like Gregz.. :thinking:
Jenkem
Jenkem
also crispy was suspiciously absent from the box for a while after SP unbanned me, as if he was hiding. when I finally saw him I asked and this happened: https://i.imgur.com/b1v4nJw.png

Curious.
Lhynn
Lhynn
Jenkem asf got scammed, you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. Now, if some retard thinks its funny the administration is stealing money "For the lols" from its user base then fuck them.
Jenkem
Jenkem
he could easily pursue this in small claims court in a pro se lawsuit to get his money back.
asfasdf
asfasdf
This is quite outrageous, I might have to do something.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Crispy has no power over the shoutbox. Terrorists are spreading these lies to undermine good faith in the Codex. Reject them citizens.
Jenkem
Jenkem
He can clearly edit his shoutbox posts which is "power over the shoutbox" considering the average user can't do such things. He does it often enough that is clearly noticeable.
Tacgnol
Tacgnol
Are you 100% sure that's Crispy? Gregz also apparently has shoutbox powers. It's also not exactly out of character for Crispy to troll people by still pretending he has powers.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
These lies have been fact checked by a team of independent experts who have determined you're wrong Jenkem. Are you being influenced by extremist content?
Jenkem
Jenkem
stop lying DU anyone who is in shoutbox with crispy can see him editing his posts to correct spelling or grammar mistakes.. why would gregz be doing this? people even call him out on this as it happens so there are MULTIPLE witnesses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom