Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

NJClaw
NJClaw
It has been scientifically proven that playing more than 20 hours of Larian games makes you gay
Matalarata
Matalarata
Alleluja brother! I must be an outlier for I played both DDI and OS1 and didn't catch teh Gay like poor Ibn Sina did. This also proves the existance of God, as he mercifully placed me in that blessed % that doesn't disprove anything you said. Science! Thoughts&Prayers!
NJClaw
NJClaw
Nice try, Mata. You just outed yourself, YOU HAVE THE BIG GAY
NJClaw
NJClaw
Ontopoly look at this guy here, trying to convince me that he played D:OS and he doesn't like dicks. RIdiculous.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
You have been declared gay matalarata.
Matalarata
Matalarata
By whom? By you two gay buddies? Lol, I laugh at your pathetic gigglings. But it amuses me how the gaious sounds you're producing marr this page with ulterior homosexual drivel. It's owner deserves it and you two could still see the wrongness of your ways by discussing further, so I will oblige.
Ibn Sina
Ibn Sina
Nothing more homosexual than playing the playing than Sodomite simulator Wrath of Trannies
Matalarata
Matalarata
Such smol dick energy. Even the gay couple mustered more. You're beneath my interest.
Ibn Sina
Ibn Sina
be gone sodomite and stop tainting my page with your degeneracy

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom