Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

NJClaw
NJClaw
WOW, you haven't been Ontopoly for less than a day and you're already attracting chicks
Greek Anime God
Greek Anime God
Hello, Artemis. How I wish the Codex was still as wild as the hunt.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Theodora, trust me when I say you don't want to associate with this guy. Similar portrait or not. He only picked it because he thought it was anime anyways...
Rean
Rean
Whiny Ontopoly can't handle that winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
Theodora
Theodora
Idk why I didn’t get notifications on any of this wait am I the prom queen
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
In Rean's eyes you are the prom queen. This means you're going to have to take a couple extra safety precautions while operating on the codex from now on.
Theodora
Theodora
I already have one obsessive weirdo writing fanfic about me, one more can't hurt.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
I warned you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom