Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Correct_Carlo
Correct_Carlo
I'm skeptical you could finish that many games. That's like 1 game every 1.5 weeks, and many of them are incredibly long.
Kev Inkline
Kev Inkline
Reported for a stupid take.
Jinn
Jinn
I have absolutely nothing to gain from lying about this. In fact, if anything, I have more to gain from not posting any of that at all.

Gaming is one of my major hobbies and I devote a good amount of time to it - probably too much. So yeah, weird you would doubt me about this.
Correct_Carlo
Correct_Carlo
OK. It was just a rating. I didn't even comment on the post, I just rated it. Do you always freak out and ask people why they gave you a negative rating on their profiles every time you get a negative rating?
Jinn
Jinn
No, I just hate the rating system here because it discourages actual conversation. So when I see a rating that doesn't make sense, I address it. I'll make sure to discontinue any further conversation with you from here on out.
Rean
Rean
To be fair, regarding the rating system, we can't know for a fact if a user who gave out a negative rating would ever even bother articulating what their problem with the post is if the system wasn't in place.

I personally have vowed never to give any sort of negative rating past 'Disagree'.
Rean
Rean
Also, I went and looked at Jinn's post and I don't find the amount of games he finished to be an unreasonable amount at all, Carlo's just looking to be mean as usual.
I do wonder why you dropped the difficulty on Cold Steel III+IV from Nightmare to Hard, though Jinn? Annoying boss wipes?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom