Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Baron Dupek

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "we are short staffed because no one wants to work" is equivalent of "girls don't like nice guys"
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    I mean that statement is not entirely wrong, no one wants to work a shite job for a pittance
    what if you added the letters S and E to the X files hahha. it would be the X-ES Files. haha excess files. way too many files lmao
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    *insert hysterical Ricky Gervais laugh*
    Why work from home when you can live at work?
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    My ancestors sadly were only rural aristocrats, we don't have Versailles money like you apparently
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Blackshirt prestigious codex users like Malamert get a weekly allowance of roughly $4k. You just need to prove your worth to DU. A Star Stable playthrough goes a long way
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    I'll gift him a 2 week sex vacation in Thailand
    Taylor Swift have dozens songs about guys leaving her. And zero songs about blowjobs. I sense some pattern here...
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    To be fair, you probably can't sing very much while doing blowjobs
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    why doesn't taylor swift have a song called "i have never participated in 1995 massacre in srebrenica"? Did she actually participate in 1995 massacre in srebrenica?
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    While her participation is a matter of scholarly debate, her vocal support for the Serbs in both Bosnia and Kosovo is on public record.
    I'm delighted so say that I no longer have social anxiety. Now I have social agony.
    Cunt Dickula!?
    Cheers!
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    Congrats!
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    I went through a similar development but now I think just have sociopathy
    I actually didn't think of Anachronox when it comes to Western JRPGs, but it is pretty good aswell.
    I thought of Child of Light, Crosscode and Fell Seal : Arbiters Mark, with games like Fae Tactics, Battle Chasers : Nightwar and Divided Reigns as the 0,5.
    To cite zwanzig_zwoelf , Anachronox is a great point and click game with bad JRPG combat inbetween.
    Coming soon, the latest VR horror experience from facebook (now metaverse) Being a girl in a video game...
    Gothic 2 - "as expected German woods are filled with giant rats, giant birds, giant velociraptors and worst of all Germans"
    Because you know you can't never reach the same heights as them, so the only way to surpass them is to tear them down to your mediocre level
    Welcome to the Main Character Testing Facility, today we're gonna testing Plot Armor. *click!*
    Malamert
    Malamert
    Test this! *unzips dick*
    boot
    boot
    *chambers round*
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    *chambers dick*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom