Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

GhostCow
GhostCow
You have a shit ton of people on ignore, but Rusty, who is the 7th most ignored person on the codex isn't on there (FYI I like Rusty too)

Thac0, who is probably the best JRPG poster and someone I've never seen be a dick to anyone is on there.

I just can't figure out what gets someone on your list. I assumed I was on there for being raycis, but that doesn't make sense since Rusty isn't on there.
Zombra
Zombra
It's complicated ... but not that complicated.
Here are some of my posts from a salient thread a few years back:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/search/147876752/
I haven't reread any of that yet so not sure if it's still current mood.
GhostCow
GhostCow
Link leads to an error message for me. What's the thread?
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
:itwasaliens:
Zombra
Zombra
Zombra
Zombra
GhostCow I took you off ignore because your recent history seems high-effort and civil. Not sure why you went on ignore in the first place; there's no one reason I use the function. Was there a time when low-effort racist jokes were your favorite? It doesn't take a lot of those before it gets really boring. Folks jeer I'm "scared" or "thin-skinned" - fact is it's simply distasteful and, more importantly, unfunny.
Zombra
Zombra
rusty and I have an understanding. He may be racist or right-wing or whatever, but he isn't juvenile about it. He doesn't wake up every morning angry and terrified that somewhere there might be a lib that isn't being owned. Like I said, he's a grown-up and behaves like one, which is far more important than his particular politics.
GhostCow
GhostCow
I mean if there's a black person in a game I'll probably complain about it and try to be funny while doing it because I have extreme negro fatigue, but I mostly just post about whether a game is good or bad and don't jump in the GD or political stuff too often.
GhostCow
GhostCow
I have been making more of an effort to make more detailed review type posts lately just because I noticed there are a few people here who care about my opinion for some reason. Mostly on JRPGs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom