Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Ontopoly
Ontopoly
And whatever dip shit response you type here, I'm just going to reply by asking if your cousin told you to say that. You unoriginal hack
Pound Meat
Pound Meat
tenor.gif
somerandomdude
somerandomdude
True, nobody is entitled to an opinion on something unless they d1p for $60 like you dip your tongue in other men's anuses. Also, I'll be sure to comment on more games I haven't played just to piss twerking faggots like you off.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Did your cousin tell you to say that too?
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
There's a fucking difference between talking about a game you haven't played and criticizing a game you haven't played for being too easy or criticizing your prediction of how meta-able a game is. Retard.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
I talk about games i haven't played differently than games i have played. You cry about being able to munchkin a game 24 hours after it's release before even having played it while also having no idea how the gameplay even plays out. You're crying about your prediction based off nothing.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
This makes you a fucking faggot who talks out of his ass.
somerandomdude
somerandomdude
Imagine being this mad over someone having an opinion about a game obtained from 2nd hand info, lol.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
It's barely an opinion. It's your thoughts, stated as fact, based off of someone else's experience. Practically stolen valor
somerandomdude
somerandomdude
Imagine being retarded enough to interpret a stated opinion as being a fact.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
I didn't say it was a fact, i said it was stated as if it was fact. Get your cousin to help you read. It will help a lot more than getting him to help you review a game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom