Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Ontopoly
Ontopoly
More coming soon
Mebrilia the Viera Queen
I dont hate you.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
I hate you
Mebrilia the Viera Queen
That sounds like a your problem tho.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Yes. My problem is you. You are a problem
The_Mask
The_Mask
The word "hate" is a strong word, sir. I only dislike your blind, extreme hatred towards Larian. Otherwise, I just find your trolling of The Management exhausting and completely unnecessary. Also, your vernacular is in a need of a bit of a polish.

Otherwise, you're fine.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Remember when I meant something to you? :(
mediocrepoet
mediocrepoet
Dear Ontopoly,

Thank you for the fan mail.

However, I must ask, "Who are you?"

Anyway, thanks for the rent free space in your mind. It's pretty empty in here.

Toodles.

- mp
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Dear mediocrepoet,

Even if you didn't know who I am, there have been countless people through out history who weren't directly known to a person who held large amounts of hate for them. You not knowing me wouldn't and shouldn't affect how much I hate you, and it certainly wouldn't lesson the amount of faggot energy you have.

Eat shit,
Ontopoly
mediocrepoet
mediocrepoet
Keep going, I'm about to nut.
mediocrepoet
mediocrepoet
geez-thats.gif
Nano
Nano
Welcome back, bro. Make sure to post more pics of your asshole.
King Crispy
King Crispy
There's this one phrase that Crispy always uses... what was it again?
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Your list of "haters" is a lot longer than that, believe me
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
At some point I lost the plot and just started listing people I hate. Not sure but the list probably isn't 100 percent accurate
Dadd
Dadd
Why did you tag me here
Humbaba
Humbaba
There's this one phrase that Crispy always uses... what was it again?
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Dadd because I hate you

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom