Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Fargus
Fargus
Ah yes, the gachimuchi memes. Russian zoomers are fucked in the head with too much westernization sadly.

Although this one about Morrowind was pretty funny lol.
NecroLord
NecroLord
Why is gachi so popular in Russia?
Fargus
Fargus
Used to wonder too. I guess because it starts with harmless ironic gay jokes and acceptance. And then it ends with pedophilia being legal or some fucking dog getting cancelled for not wearing pride colored gps tracker (i shit you not, look it up on youtube if you want). Younger gens, zoomer shites in particular are more brainwashed by kike shit and accepting.
NecroLord
NecroLord
Most of those gay and video games memes are harmless, I guess.
I know the LGBT rainbow shit and Pride Month are really not popular in Russia (only Moscow, where you live, is it actually a thing there?).
But, yeah, slippery slope is real.
Fargus
Fargus
Its decent. There is a 100 year ban on pride parades, it is a mystery why it's exactly 100 years and not forever ban though. Propaganda of fag shit to minors is banned. Fags can't adopt children. Gender reasignment just recently got banned, i didn't even know it was a thing here tbh, never looked into the matter lol. I doubt you can ask for more in "nobody gives a fuck do whatever you want" times.
Fargus
Fargus
And yet when you see some grampa unknowingly smooching a troon streamer on may 9 you know the damage has been done and Shelomov is not treating this serious enough for all the posturing.
Fargus
Fargus
But then again its Moscow, which even for a cloaka of libtards and rich cunts is not all that bad.
NecroLord
NecroLord
Honestly, I always liked Sankt Petersburg better, though Moscow is also great.
100 years? Still better than nothing. Hopefully this insanity won't make it up to 100 years from now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom