Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Fargus
Fargus
Far from it. Compared to powerhouses like Ol' Willy and some others im just a mild shitposter suffering from ESL. I appreaciate the kind words non the less. Thank you!
BosanskiSeljak
BosanskiSeljak
I couldn't care less if you're z or not im not screeching hohol)) but your location does say Moscow. That's unfortunate for you, is there a bigger community of degenerates anywhere else in russia than Moscow?
Fargus
Fargus
I would say SPB is full of fart sniffing hipsters too. But neither Moscow or SPB are too bad to live in. We have large liberal disease ratio, because of the massive population... like every modern big City i guess, the youth is affected by globohomo like everywhere in the world, but Moscow is bearable compared to festering shitholes that host monthly pride parades.
Fargus
Fargus
Pretty metro, clean streets for the most part, good stores. But i prefer oblast anyway.
BosanskiSeljak
BosanskiSeljak
All rus "youth" I've met at university here have been unaffected by globohomo. Very diverse group too whether from spb, Moscow or rus, ukrainian, tatar, buryat, Korean, Kazakh etc.

I do appreciate how easy it is compared to westerners to see the rus kids affected. It's rare to see a normal looking russian youth and them be globohomo faggot because those actually affected tend to try and look like anime characters.
Fargus
Fargus
Zoomers in particular are more accepting of globohomo shit. But of course its nowhere near the child tranny cringe or not being able to choose your gender out of 9000 available at the moment or other real life saints row customization we see in the west lmao.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom