Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong Gameplay Reveal Trailer and Pillars Dev Diary

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Big Bad Wolf; Nacon; Vampire: the Masquerade - Swansong

With its release date approaching, Nacon have begun promoting Big Bad Wolf's Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong again. Last month they released a sixty second explainer video and a longer dev diary in which lead quest designer Eliott Hipeau outlined the game's design goals as a narrative RPG. Today IGN got their hands on a new gameplay trailer which offers the most extensive look at Swansong yet. Each of the game's three protagonists has their own role to play in the investigation of the attack on the Boston Camarilla, with a large emphasis placed on maintaining the Masquerade. Here are the trailer and the dev diary:

A gameplay trailer for Swansong is also scheduled to appear at the next Future Games Show event on March 24th. It's unclear whether that will be this trailer or a new one.

Skdursh

Savant
FINALLY! A game focused entirely on ugly women without any of those filthy wh*te males to distract us! Exactly what the public has been clamoring for! Have we died and gone to lgbtqia+ heaven?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Ehhhhh......

After the failure of bloodlines 2 I don't feel anything for this franchise.

TomParker

Novice
Once upon as a naive child I played VTMB and wished the background lore received more games -- the dark modern fantasy begged to be explored further. Now I watch on endlessly and weep as the source material is molested by a glut of subpar trash.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
WTF is this cunt's problem?

7TGW7zy.png

SHE FUCKING MURDERS DREW CAREY

PRINCE OF BOSTON? YEAH A TRANNY!

Ph7P98B.png

I barely get into the video and start to cringe... GAYYYYYYYYYYYLEEEEBBBBB don't let your futa vamp down.

Fuck! Is that Rosie O'donnell? Motha fucka. Can we play a marine and kill them all?

Last edited:
The more I see of this game, the less interested I get. And how demoralizing it must be for this studio to be working on this after they kinda showed promise with The Council. Working on tired and damaged brands for ungrateful Swedish people who are currently having trouble topping a rushed PC RPG from 2004.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom