Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Crusader: Dungeon Series gems to Steam

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Crusader: Dungeon Series; Kirby Brashier

Kirby Brashier has released Crusader: Dungeon Series on Steam for the low price of $4.99US. It's a real time slashy slash game which has gem drops that you can use to level your character as opposed to an experience system. Anyway, here's some stuff:

This game is my first deep dive into game development. I am a solo developer that has dreamt of creating games since I was 12. So I wanted to pay tribute to the very first game I owned as a child, but also creating something of my own. The first game I owned as a child was for the Tandy Color Computer 2 called Dungeons of Daggorath. It was a very basic dungeon crawler with simple line graphics. Crusader: Dungeon Series - Dungeon of Dagginor is the first in a series of add-ons.

Dear lord, that's some long combat there. Very long trailer as well. Not a bad looking first attempt at a game, though there are some problems visible. Looks like a pretty good effort for a first try. Fairly useful minimap, lots of screen feedback for the player, and a few other things that a lot of people don't put in their games.

Eisen

Learned
April Fools!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom