Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous gets free Children of Morta crossover DLC

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Visitors from Morta

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1184370/view/4592070813167668220

Greetings, Pathfinders!
We are excited to share with you the news of the release of a free DLC that will bring together two fantasy worlds: the world of Pathfinder and the world of Children of Morta! This was an unusual and interesting experience for us, as we love atmospheric indie games, and Children of Morta is a great example of a game created with love and attention to detail. We tried to capture the mood of Children of Morta and preserve the characters' personalities while opening them the doors to the Worldwound.

In Visitors from Morta DLC, John and Lucy from Children of Morta get into trouble in the Worldwound, and only the Commander can help them overcome the dangers and return to their world. Along with John and Lucy, the world of Pathfinder will be infiltrated by the Corruption and the Commander will need to stop the spread of evil. And don't forget to save Ryker, the Bergson family's wolf cub!

What will you get with the DLC:
  • New location
  • 2 new archetypes with unique animations and spells designed specifically for John and Lucy (you will also get access to these archetypes when creating your character)
  • A new female hairstyle designed for Lucy and available in the character editor
  • Unique opponents infected with the Corruption
  • A new quest in which you must rescue guests from another world and help them return home
To access the Visitors from Morta DLC, open the available content and download the DLC here
The DLC will be added for free to your account. You can activate the quest from the DLC at the beginning of the second chapter before the Hellknights arrive at your camp, or at any point in chapters 3 and 5. The quest will be brought to you by Anevia, or Arsinoe if Anevia is unavailable. After getting the quest you will have a new location on your map, near Kenabres - go there and help John and Lucy!

Meet the guests from another world and enjoy the magical atmosphere of Morta's world!

And if you want to learn more about Children of Morta and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, grab the bundle "Path to Morta" with 70% off!​

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3116830/Pathfinder_Wrath_of_the_Righteous__Visitors_from_Morta/
https://af.gog.com/en/game/pathfinder_wrath_of_the_righteous_visitors_from_morta?as=1649904300

WhiteHumanMaleFighter

Barely Literate
Feels like a very odd thing to do, not sure if anyone's very excited about this. I'm glad to see owlcat continue adding content to their older games (barring Kingmaker they lost rights to), but this seems like a weird collab. I'm not a fan, I feel like when you have collab characters you always have limited artistic freedom of what you can do with them and they stick out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the cast, would have prefered if they just added more meat to the main game. But I'll have to play through the new content to see if my opinions on it will be moved.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Morta devs are located in Pasadena, Texas, in case you were wondering why they're inerested in sniffing rusgoblin ass

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Children of Morta is a cute game. Sadly, in around 25 hours of playtime, I haven't found a way to make the melee characters viable. Everything is just so much easier with the ranged ones.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom