Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News GreedFall II: The Dying World now available on Early Access

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Greedfall II: The Dying World; Nacon; Spiders

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1997660/GreedFall_II_The_Dying_World/

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
The objective of early access is to be able to develop the game with the community, balancing and adding features with the help of the players themselves. As such, GreedFall 2 will be released when both we and you are satisfied with the game's content and polishing phase.

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
While early access is ongoing, we are planning to produce regular new versions with more added content, as you can see on the roadmap, and we will also take your feedback into account - whether to correct any issues, balance the current content or enrich it. Hence with each update, you will still have plenty of things to do and discover.

We are also planning to roll out more technical content, as well as some content frequently requested by the community, such as photo mode.

The playable early access content will ultimately represent approximately 30% of the final game.

Of course, we will keep you regularly informed of progress in the game's development, and will also update the roadmap throughout the early access period.

What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Upon the launch of the early access phase, you will be able to play the first part of the game - the start of the game and its story. You will need to create your own character and choose from various skill sets. There will be various regions to explore, not just Teer Fradee. The new regional quests and fortress system will enable you to explore these regions differently, and offer new options for interacting with certain characters, as well as adding to the existing story and mythology. You will also meet your first companions who will play a major part in your team.

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
During the game's early access phase, it will be cheaper than the full-release version.​

Fargus

Arcane
Spiders should change their company name to avoid triggering arachnophobia.

And we're off to a good start
6QKUQuM.jpeg

:kingcomrade:

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Spiders has had a lot in common with France in recent years. Fifteen years ago it was a flawed but colorful country, full of charm and eroticism, and even a pinch of philosophy. Now it's a third world hellhole with nothing to offer, where you occasionally see nice views or buildings, but most of the people you meet are Arabs.

Fargus

Arcane
Spiders has had a lot in common with France in recent years. Fifteen years ago it was a flawed but colorful country, full of charm and eroticism, and even a pinch of philosophy. Now it's a third world hellhole with nothing to offer, where you occasionally see nice views or buildings, but most of the people you meet are Arabs.

Always considered their games subpar knock offs. But i hate what happened to french gamedev to be honest. Wish frenchies made some more good stuff before succumbing to disease.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Always considered their games subpar knock offs. But i hate what happened to french gamedev to be honest. Wish frenchies made some more good stuff before succumbing to disease.

This happened with absolutely everything. Comics, books, television, commercials, academia, the streets, grocery stores, work relationships...everything.

Cohesion

Augur
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Remember coktel vision?

Ryzer

Arcane
Fifteen years ago, There was a lot of Arabs too, but now there is more of them hence why it's getting worse.

Fargus

Arcane

Remember coktel vision?

no but looks like they've made lots of obscure puzzle adventure games in the 80s and 90s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuelle_(video_game)
lul

Cohesion

Augur
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Remember coktel vision?

no but looks like they've made lots of obscure puzzle adventure games in the 80s and 90s

lul
Gobliiins are a gud games (bit weird, but cool).

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Remember coktel vision?

lul

Emmanuelle is better than Larry:

Another true frencch game:

But personally, in my heart allway stay this two:

All this games looks very similar do american, but there are more honest, violent and spicy, without being unnecessary edgy. It like everything what people live in West but better. The only thing France has always lacked is money to spread its wings and the tendency to create a vision that surpasses its creators.

Irminsul

Novice

Remember coktel vision?

lul
Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth is even better.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
But personally, in my heart allway stay this two:

Prisoner of Ice was some good shit.

Was top tier shit, although the English translation takes a lot of sense out of the already weird plot (the French plot must be weird).

Emmanuelle

I remember the movie because of how many times they used to show it on russian tv. Never thought there was a game.

Perhaps the greatest success of French pop culture, comparable only to Dumas' work. Americans still make unofficial fakes (the best ones were made by Italians, but the French ones were simply nicer). The last one came out yesterday, but honestly it looks like shit:

Tits and language games. What could be more French?

E.Y.E. is best French game.

I don't know if it's the best, but it's a good example of a typically French game, where brilliant ideas and style are lost in a peculiar, not necessarily bad, execution.

Remember coktel vision?

lul
Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth is even better.

Série culte, but not for me, honestly. I always associated these people with living feces :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom