Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Silverfall newspost!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Silverfall

Tom Ohle, an ex-Bioware hypemaster, is now busy promoting the hell out of <a href=http://www.silverfall-game.com/>Silverfall</a>, an action RPG game, sponsored by the leading breast implants manufacturers.
<br>
<br>
Anyway, apparently, you can post your questions in <a href=http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=552064>this thread</a>, and then 10 best questions with be sent to the development team.
<br>
<br>
Try to contain your enthusiasm.

Say what you will, but she does have a nice rack. Can anyone say Box Cover ?

And is it just me, or do all of these kinds of games look similar to Neverwinter Nights?

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
bleasts.jpg

What, there's an elf there? I must be going insane.

Goody goody good. Yet another action RPGOMFG with fancy stats.

Sirbolt

Liturgist
Is there such a thing as a violent yawn? If so, that encompasses what i feel quite perfectly.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Her b00bies alone make me want to play the game!!

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
I guess the artists for Silverfall take the term "fantasy" too literally.

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Cthulhu said:
[Wow. One breast looks bigger than the other. :shock:
I think the devs are trying to meet conservative gamers halfway. :lol:

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
One thing rubs me the wrong way:

Science or Nature

To win, the player must take sides between the two great powers that share the world today: nature and technology. Throughout his adventure and during each quest, the player will be able to make choices leading to one way or the other.

The choices influence the game in several ways:

* Recruitment of different allies for the final battle. The goblins of Cloudworks will help you if you choose technology, the Beast-men of Gaïan if you select nature.

Do players need to be spoiled like this before they actually play the game?

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
Role-Player said:
Do players need to be spoiled like this before they actually play the game?
I don't think it'll be hard to figure it out on their own, with options like.

"Would you like to take the Goblin techno-subway to Whatevertown?"
PC Option 1: "Sure." +1 TekNoLoGy!!!
PC Option 2: "No thanks, I'll walk." +1 NaTuReS!!!

Edit: Added some stuff to make my point clearer, just in case people didn't get it.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Greatatlantic said:
Is it just me, or is that a picture "inspired" by 40k Chaos Marines?
You're wrong. It's not inspired by 40k Chaos Marines.

It's from the Index Astartes book (I've got the PDF of the first one). It IS a 40k Chaos Marine. Emperor's Children, as a matter of fact.

Noise-marine.jpg

suibhne

Erudite
Cthulhu said:
Wow. One breast looks bigger than the other. :shock:

That's actually a boss fight in Silverfall. Like most bosses, there's a special trick - in this case, you attack the unarmored right breast.

obediah

Erudite
slaanesh is the fucking bomb.

space guitar-guns, on the otherhand suck ass.

well, so does slaanesh, so there.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Nurgle is the better mark, but the slaanesh color scheme rocks. Also, the bare tittied demonettes are also an attraction.
space guitar-guns, on the otherhand suck ass.
As a matter of fact, in game it's usually not worth giving them any of their special guns and instead kit them for close combat.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Tzeentch could kick Slaanesh's ass. So could Nurgle. And obviously Khorne, too. Actually, the inclusion of Slaanesh as any sort of military power was always pretty idiotic, as far as I was concerned. I've never been able to really suspend my disbelief enough to accept that an army full of hedonists could ever compete with, well, anyone else. The claim that they "love" the thrill of battle never cut it.

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
Kos_Koa said:
I think the devs are trying to meet conservative gamers halfway. :lol:

Conservative? Sounds more like a bunch of 30-year-olds otakus.

suibhne said:
That's actually a boss fight in Silverfall. Like most bosses, there's a special trick - in this case, you attack the unarmored right breast.

One hit, it gets hard. Two hits, everything turns into a wet otaku dream. Three hits, sweet elf milk.

...I might castrate myself for saying that.

Elwro said:
Well, it's the touch of realism which we've come to expect from modern games.

Oh, yeah. Very realistic. Near end-game, her breasts get bigger and she becomes a hunchback.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
SlavemasterT said:
Tzeentch could kick Slaanesh's ass. So could Nurgle. And obviously Khorne, too. Actually, the inclusion of Slaanesh as any sort of military power was always pretty idiotic, as far as I was concerned. I've never been able to really suspend my disbelief enough to accept that an army full of hedonists could ever compete with, well, anyone else. The claim that they "love" the thrill of battle never cut it.

40k is idiotic anyhow, just look at the tanks. WHFB is little better.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom