Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline 2023 is shaping up to be one of the best gaming years in a long time

toughasnails

It is no surprise that the Codex stands in awe before what was shown of FF XVI so far for it promises to bring back the grim, dark and mature flavour back to high profile RPGs. It is shaping up to be the closest thing to a return to the glory days of classic Dragon Age.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Listen Daedalos and listen well I'm going to give you some actual incline 2023 games:

Mina the Hollower
Pepper Grinder
Earthblade
Animal Well

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Listen Daedalos and listen well I'm going to give you some actual incline 2023 games:

Mina the Hollower
Pepper Grinder
Earthblade
Animal Well
Maxie, if that even is the real you, I thought you died? What are you even doing man.
You have shit taste, and that's just what.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
If one squint oneselfs eyes the list is basically:

1st Half of 2023:

Bioshock

Dead Space

Resident Evil

Harry Potter

Star Wars

2nd Half of 2023:

Diablo

D&D

The Elder Scrolls

??? - I don't know this one

C&C

Mortal Kombat

GTA

System Shock

not sure about u but that list is fucking awesome. most game franchises still kicking back from what we remember from our childhood games growing up, good remakes, new shit coming out.
Legit 2023 is fucking FIRE compared to the past 5

Ash

Arcane
That beautiful button parade response on the retarded OP is why RPGCodex is the only place for gaming discussion that gets anywhere close to representing reality (and yet still often misses the mark). I can't leave this god forsaken place.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
That beautiful button parade response on the retarded OP is why RPGCodex is the only place for gaming discussion that gets anywhere close to representing reality (and yet still often misses the mark). I can't leave this god forsaken place.
You're possibly the biggest autist aspergers faggot on the entire internet, Ash.
It's almost impressive.

Ash

Arcane
Please, go on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom