Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New pics of Supermutant-orcs came to the surface

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tags: Bethesda Softworks; Fallout 3

<A HREF="http://www.nma-fallout.com">NMA</A> has found out about some new amazing screenshots of crippled <A HREF="http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=2562">Brahmin</A> and big huge <A HREF="http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=2564">Super-orcs</A>.
<br>
<br>
The supermutant looks, again, totally non-Fallout, it rather reminds me of the <A HREF= "http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/c4/300px-Darkmessiah_undeadcyclops.jpg">undead cyclops</A> from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic than of the stylish Supermutants that Fallout brought us. Also, what the fucking hell does that brahmin have there at his belly? Looks like a lump of skin hanging down.
<br>
<br>
<br>
Thanks to <strong>Brother None</strong> for the news.
<br>
<br>
Just follow the bottom link for all of them.
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=39925">NMA</A>

jml

Augur
Patron
You should fix those links to pics since all i get is:
Not Authorised

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Now they work. Seems that when I tried to copy the link by right-clicking on the pic and copying the image adress they didn't work, fixed it by copying the site url instead of directly the pic url.

Calis

Pensionado
As the description Brother None gave us was just begging for a Dogma side-by-side, here it is:

fo3_poop.jpg
dogma_poop.jpg

Micmu

Magister
I've been looking for that epic thread (from pre-Oblivi_n times) where bethesda totally rips off the Imp from a book cover for concept art. Just to defend this finding a developer (artist) joins the Codex. That was an epic thread, if someone can find it, it would be appreciated to post it here.

Deleted member 7219

That's what you get when you hire artists who haven't played Fallout.

[Jez]

Novice
But the question is: Will we be able to see the fear in the Super Orcs eyes? :)

Mech

Cipher
When did the front page turn from being news posts to some dumb ass posting on the front page?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Mech said:
When did the front page turn from being news posts to some dumb ass posting on the front page?

Hai Mech is that you? If so, are you as stupid here as you are elsewhere?

Mech

Cipher
Brother None said:
Mech said:

Only if you are :lol:

Mech

Cipher
Mech said:
Brother None said:
Mech said:

Only if you are :lol:

In all serious though, I remember reading somewhere that the front page is for critical reviews, blunt interviews, criticall analysis, etc.

I'm finding a hard time finding some of the news posts lately being anything other than someone bitching and sounding really stupid in the process.

But then again:
"Also, what the fucking hell does that brahmin have there at his belly? Looks like a lump of skin hanging down. "
^That is critical analysis I guess. :lol:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Mech said:
I'm finding a hard time finding some of the news posts lately being anything other than someone bitching and sounding really stupid in the process.

The newsposts are for news. This is news, hence it is in a newspost.

As for the critique...true, the new news guys aren't quite as good as it yet as the older team, but just give 'em time to hone their snide newsposting mad skillz.

Morbus

Scholar
Mech is here? OMG... -_-

Happily enough, there's an ignore feature...

You can ignore me too Mech. You don't like me.

What a jerk...

slipgate_angel

Scholar
Wasn't there a person who said that Super mutants are non rational? Ohh yeah, Marcus devinantly wanted me dead the moment I saw him. :roll:

Noceur

Liturgist
That's the Behemoth, wielding a fire hydrant and with a car door attached to his left arm
... or so the pic description over at NMA reads. So, is that a special encounter, or do all Super Mutants look like that?

the_Consumer

Novice
It takes 5 nukes to kill him, but he shields himself with a car door. Yes, the problem really is with the new perspective, and the lack of tb combat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom