Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Afterfall gets some sponsoring

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Tags: Afterfall; Intoxicate Interactive

The Polish post-apocalyptic RPG <A HREF="http://www.afterfall.pl">Afterfall</A> has recieved some money by the Polish publisher Nicolas Games. Which means they've finally found a publisher. Read the news <A HREF="http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4270">here</A>, on a thread in RPGWatch.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Covr writes in to say the Polish post-apoc project Afterfall has received a financial boost from new Polish publisher, Nicolas Games.
<br>
Heading over to NMA, it seems Nicolas bought/hired Intoxicate to work on Afterfall as an internal studio. Apparently Nicolas raised ~USD$1.2M recently in a stock market float.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgwatch.com">RPGWatch</A>

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
dagorkan said:
That's old news, kraut.

What, no it isn't

Especially not for the English-speaking world, because Afterfall, as usual for their PR, didn't really spread word. Oy.

Also, is Nicolas Game Intoxicate officially the dumbest name for a studio out there, or what?

Crolug

Liturgist
Brother None said:
Also, is Nicolas Game Intoxicate officially the dumbest name for a studio out there, or what?

Dumber than Bethesda Softworks? Damn... :roll:

denizsi

Arcane
Finally, but they actually haven't even started on building the content; have just built the framework, right? I hope this won't turn into Poles' version of Stalker.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
JarlFrank said:
Nonetheless, it's news. And good news.

Indeed. Here's hoping Afterfall will actually be released this century - whether or not it will meet the expectations is another story, though.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
VonVentrue said:
JarlFrank said:
Nonetheless, it's news. And good news.

Indeed. Here's hoping Afterfall will actually be released this century - whether or not it will meet the expectations is another story, though.

I stopped having any expectations at all after Oblivion came out, so it can only end positively.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom