Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview Metalheart Q&A

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Akella; Alexander Filatow; Metalheart: Replicants Rampage

Our interview with Akella's own Alexander Filatow and Alexander Shcherbakov about Metalheart, their isometric, sci-fi, turned based CRPG.

10.) Can you tell us a little bit about the factions in the game? For example, if your character is a Nomad, the story has differences than if you were a Human. Can you elaborate on this?

Lets make things clear. There are two main characters. Pre-generated characters. They are humans. And just cannot be nomads or somebody else. You can develop them in lots of ways, but in the end you're playing the role of a man trying to survive and escape. The factions in the game, as I said before, have their own behaviour "patterns". And the world in Meatalheart is alive, so you have to build relationship with different races, different groups.​

No character creation is definitely a bummer.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Yes, but it is something I am willing to deal with if you are allowed to at least take your character in different directions as far as growth goes. This is something I had thought about quite some years ago actually. You start off with an 'average joe' and build him slowly through the game into what you want.

It definitely brings my want of the game down a few notches, but I am willing to give it a chance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom