Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Trinity gallery

Ausir

Arcane
Tags: Forlorn World; Ground Zero

The <b>Ground Zero</b> guys have opened a brand new <a target=_blank href=http://angrenost.org/~trinity/data/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=24&page=1>gallery section</a> at the <a target=_blank href=http://www.trinity.glt.pl>Trinity</a> website. It has some old and new concept sketches as well as some brand new renders.
<br>
<br>
Thanks for info, <b>SickBastard</b>!

Jed

Cipher
mr. lamat said:
give it up, ladies. this game is never going to happen.
Why are you so threatened by Trinity? Is your REAL LIFE SECRET MYSTARY game company that fragile?

mr. lamat

Liturgist
our contract work has already been paid and so have i. the company that is actually designing the game is pretty damn strong given their latest releases and expansion pack sales.

trinity needs to be taken out into the backyard and shot. "we make the great falloutest clone world ever seen. you are survivor, in desperate world with total danger. is you allowed to survive!!!"

look at me... i am tranced out, yo!

spirit%20dance%201.jpg

Jed

Cipher
Re: Your MYSTARY GAEM.
Talk is cheap.

PS- Are you the chimp in back who forgot his shirt?

mr. lamat

Liturgist
talk is irrelevant cuz it's not going to be discussed in any detail, by me.

i'm the one in the toque, by the electric punch bar. my hoodie was wrapped around my waist. i see the sight of naked male flesh draws your attention.

you is my biatch
you take the bai-ait
you is my biatch
you take the bai-ait

suibhne

Erudite
mr. lamat said:

i'm the one in the toque, by the electric punch bar. my hoodie was wrapped around my waist. i see the sight of naked male flesh draws your attention.

you is my biatch
you take the bai-ait
you is my biatch
you take the bai-ait

My head really hurts.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
mr. lamat said:
"we make the great falloutest clone world ever seen. you are survivor, in desperate world with total danger. is you allowed to survive!!!"

I understand now. THIS is what his mystery game is about and he's afraid of the competition, therefore he mocks it.

Jed

Cipher
mr. lamat said:
Or actually released, by anyone.
Are you trying to hit on me?

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
I'm with Saint on this one. Concept art is nice and all, but screenshots are where it's at. The renders are okay. One thing though, the cushions on the couch look like they are made of hard plastic and not actual cloth material. Unless of course, the cushions are SUPPOSED to be hard plastic, in which case you got the look down perfectly. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom