Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Grksky polski Witcher 2 leaked video wka pikachu

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: CD Projekt; Witcher, The

I direct your <a href="http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,101109,7052791,Rozgrywka__Wiedzmin_2___wycieklo_wewnetrzne_wideo.html">attention over here</a> for the Witcher 2 internal use only presentation video:
<br>
<blockquote>THIS VIDEO IS CONFIDENTIAL - INTERNAL USE ONLY
<br>
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
<br>
Lots of video of dudes working on PCs at CD Projekkkt
<br>
AAA RPG. Original Witcher has over 100 awards, sold 1.2 Million units as PC only.
<br>
Features you remember long time!
<br>
Incredible graphics first thing you notice. Full advanatge of normal and parallax mapping.
<br>
Dragon cool isn't it?
<br>
Day / Night cycles, new engine, dynamic shadows has allowed them to produce some of the most realistic environments ever in the history of RPGs. [I shit you not, that's what he actually said].
<br>
New dialogue system with dynamic camera which places players smack in the middle of an <b>interactive movie</b> where they deter-mon how e-vens unfold. Really fugly whore on-screen at this point.
<br>
Really shity voice-over acting, sounds pretty place-holder though.
<br>
Done away with world where Geralt's actions had no effect on other characters.
<br>
Gareth's behaviour will now prompt other characters reactions - Geralt then knocks some shit over in front of everyone and everyone basically stands around saying "Who the fuck did that?".
<br>
NPCs have daily routines that can fuck Geralt up. They also do push-ups.
<br>
Combat system of finishing moves well-known from the first Witcher will be re-vamped making combat even more dynamic, spectacular and bloody, giving players exactly what they want best.
<br>
Havok fissiks.
<br>
QuickTime Events will be yet another innovation. This technology will take Geralt's confrontation with bosses to another level. Mainly the elevator straight to shit-hell.
<br>
This will make boss fights all the more crap-tastic, boring and forgetful [I may have got that bit wrong. Accents and all].
<br>
Woosh-woosh swish-oosh.</blockquote>
<br>
QuickTime Events for the fail. They were going pretty well up until that point.
<br>
<br>
Thanks <b>polish dudes</b>!

Angthoron

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Gareth's behaviour will now prompt other characters reactions - Geralt then knocks some shit over in front of everyone and everyone basically stands around saying "Who the fuck did that?".

Needs a little fixing.

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
obvioustrollgh.jpg

Ausir

Arcane
CDP has issued a press release:

“Of course, we can’t and won’t try to deny the facts. The movie that appeared on the various sites yesterday presents our newest project, The Witcher 2, which we’ve been working on for some time. We made something about half year ago, to present the first playable version of the game.” said Adam Kiciński, CEO of CD Projekt RED. “Currently we are looking for a potential publisher (or publishers) for this title, and this leak is an uncontrolled side effect of that process. For today, we are not commenting on anything that concerns the game itself.”

More information about The Witcher 2 will be unveiled alongside the official announcement.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I'm sold. This looks pretty much like Witcher 1.5, it actually surprises me that they are using a new engine, because everything looks so very similar.

My only concern is if it can be played in 1st person, as in the Witcher, where fpp could be enabled with a simple ini hack.

spectre

Arcane
Wtf is with the thread title?

Oh nevermind, DU is in Bitcher mode again.

Bluebottle

Erudite
Patron
Dead State Wasteland 2
This newspost is racist
DU is a racist
Prestigious Codex magazine is racist

...and just as we were on the verge of breaking into the mainstream press, with all its corporate functions and promotional bribery. I hope you'll be happy when Dhurin and the guys at the Watch are all living it up in Bioware's promotional Harem, smoking opium with Gaider, and we're stuck here with Andhaira.

CodexToll.png

You racist

Angthoron

Arcane
Bluebottle said:
...and just as we were on the verge of breaking into the mainstream press, with all its corporate functions and promotional bribery. I hope you'll be happy when Dhurin and the guys at the Watch are all living it up in Bioware's promotional Harem, smoking opium with Gaider, and we're stuck here with Andhaira.

But what if we made an Andhaira harem?

Burning Bridges

I find Poles quite ok, but it's hard to be friends since they hate everyone who doesn't praise Poland and suck Polands cock at leaast 4 times a day.

deuxhero

Arcane
I don't know if the VAing is "place holder" from the one scene I turned on US VAing in the first game (before quickly changing to Polish) the quality is about the same...

*Trys to imagine various VAs I know as Geralt*... Nope, can't see it, oh well, always Polish voices.

New engine? Will this one have basic optimization?

Ausir

Arcane
I don't know if the VAing is "place holder" from the one scene I turned on US VAing in the first game (before quickly changing to Polish) the quality is about the same...

It is, these are actually the voices of some of the devs.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
except they are worse. Lol @ the narrators faggy voice.

Hehe, I just realized how horrible written polish must look like for foreigners

Burning Bridges

TalesfromtheCrypt said:
Hehe, I just realized how horrible written polish must look like for foreigners

Hey isn't every language like that? All the stupid dicks who make fun of any language other than english are just that, stupid dicks.

sah

Liturgist
W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie
I Szczebrzeszyn z tego słynie.
Wół go pyta: „Panie chrząszczu,
Po cóż pan tak brzęczy w gąszczu?"

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
@ Globalexplorer

yeah, but I imagine all those combinations 'rz', 'cz'. 'sz' must look strange for someone who doesn't know their meaining.

We have a word that is spelled "chrząszcz", I would make fun of that too propably.

Of course those combinations of consonats represent specific phonetic elements (whos difference in sound is sometimes very very subtle), but again for someone who doesnt know this, it must look awkward.

The latin alfabet just doesn't suit slavic languages to well, imho;

Deleted member 7219

I think that is one of the worst RPG Codex news stories I've ever read.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom