Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News CD Projekt about to reveal The Witcher 2 Info

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: CD Projekt

Codex rejoice, according to this <a href="http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/news/955.html">official message</a> CD Projekt plans to reveal more information about the sequel to The Witcher - Codex RPG of the Year 2007.
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;">All those who cannot wait to learn more about the continued adventures of Geralt of Rivia will be happy to know that in March of this year we will hold a press conference during which we will officially present our newest production: The Witcher 2.
<br>
<br>
We will also divulge some details about the new technology created by CD Projekt RED for the specific purpose of producing The Witcher 2.</p>
<br>
<br>
I hope TW 2 will have nekkid girls again. I liked that.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgwatch.com/#14279">RPGWatch</A>

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
VoD are You planning to make a news post about every information about to be released? That would surely give You a lot of news to report: new info about TW2 to be released! new info about TW2 released! what do you think about new info about TW2 that has been released? Will they release any new info on TW2? etc.

Possibilities are indeed endless.

Gerrard

Arcane
Haven't you heard? Announcing announcements is the new cool thing to do in the industry, a prestigious magazine such as the Codex has to be up to date.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Malakal said:
VoD are You planning to make a news post about every information about to be released? That would surely give You a lot of news to report: new info about TW2 to be released! new info about TW2 released! what do you think about new info about TW2 that has been released? Will they release any new info on TW2? etc.

Possibilities are indeed endless.
indeed

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
me2 will soon be dead, but just wait what will happen in the pre-release phase of TW2, and in the pre-release phase of TW2: Enhanced Edition. I have specific instructions from DU already.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Gerrard said:
Haven't you heard? Announcing announcements is the new cool thing to do in the industry

You know, I was thinking exactly the same thing.

But it would be cool if it should come out one day, I am looking forward to TW2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom