Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Mass Effect 2 DLC News

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Mass Effect 2

Since ME2 is the best BioWare game since Dragon Age you're probably delighted to hear that there's <a href="http://masseffect.bioware.com/universe/arsenal/weapons/">another free DLC available</a>. This time it's a heavy weapon that lets you cast Chain Lightning.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;">The Arc Projector ionizes targets with a non-visible laser to ready them for a high-voltage electrical attack. As the lightning-like bolt hits its first target, a sophisticated auto-targeting system paints succeeding targets with the ionization laser, allowing the electricity to take the path of least resistance and arc between them. An entire enemy strike team can be shocked to death with a few pulls of the trigger. Careful aiming will also allow the user to arc shots to nearby explosives as well.
<br>
</p>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgwatch.com/#14553">RPGWatch</A>

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
You stole my chain lightning line from the Obsidian baords, you bastard!

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
I didn't read the Obsidian boards. So this is one of these uncanny moments where we notice that we thought the same huh?

Silellak

Cipher
Clockwork Knight said:
Lol, and here I was hoping it would at least be a meager small quest like the ME1 one. Not even that, it's just an awesum weapon
Well, there is the free Firewalker 5-mission pack coming at "the end of March", which in Bioware Lingo means "sometime in April".

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Wasn't Hammerhead supposed to be released a month ago? what happened to it?

Silellak

Cipher
Sceptic said:
Wasn't Hammerhead supposed to be released a month ago? what happened to it?
The Hammerheard vehicle is part of the Firewalker mission pack. It's assumed that all or most of the five missions in the pack will use the vehicle.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
" So this is one of these uncanny moments where we notice that we thought the same huh?"

Perish the thought!

"I didn't read the Obsidian boards."

You made the right choice!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Silellak said:
The Hammerheard vehicle is part of the Firewalker mission pack. It's assumed that all or most of the five missions in the pack will use the vehicle.
Thanks for clearing this up Silellak. This may not be such a bad DLC especially if it's free like everything they released on the network.

Project: Eternity
ME2 felt like such noticeable improvement on ME1 I'm pretty curious how they improved the vehicle section for this one. Here's hoping for more :incline: of cheesy scifi FPSRPGs.

Silellak

Cipher
Sceptic said:
Silellak said:
Thanks for clearing this up Silellak. This may not be such a bad DLC especially if it's free like everything they released on the network.
Yup, it's free if you're registered on the Cerberus network. Quality of the missions aside, it's hard to argue with the price.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Yeah, and besides Bioware will have to work very hard to make the quality suck more than RtO or WK, and both of them cost money.

Silellak

Cipher
CSIComic-Skyway1.jpg

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS BETTER THAN CLASSICS LIKE NWN GO FUCK A DOG

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom