Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Is The Witcher Enhanced enough?

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Witcher, The

... is a question you should carefully ponder.
<br>
In case you conclude it could still use some enhancements, <a href="http://www.moddb.com/members/corylea/downloads/medical-problems">try this.</a>
<br>
Medical Problems, a new Witcher Adventure.
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;"> Shani needs help fighting an epidemic of a new, unknown sickness. But what could a monster slayer possibly do about a medical problem?
<br>
<br>
The game has several different possible endings, depending on which choices you make while playing. Three choices each have consequences, making eight different paths through the game, and which ending you get depends on the combination of choices.
<br>
<br>
Geralt has monsters to kill, human lives to save, a mystery to solve, and witcher contracts to fulfill. There are also some ladies to woo, though all but one of them are optional. :)
<br>
</p>
<br>
<br>
In case you're still feeling indifferent towards this, I'd like to point out that you get to card 6 more chicks, which is as enhanced as it can get.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=41837">Big Nose George</A>

Coyote

Arcane
Coming soon: The Witcher - Male Enhanced Edition

In this latest version of The Witcher, the best perfect top-of-the-line beyond-reproach HEAVANLY game ever gets even better. Sex cards are 50% more orgasmic due to Geralt's enhanced virility, and the game now features a minigame in the spirit of "Whack-a-Mole" called "Cockslap the Redhead" and a new quest, "Over Four Hours?", that can have drastic consequences on Geralt's love life depending on how you choose to solve it.

Seriously, though, I was just thinking about starting another playthrough of TWitcher, never did play it a second time to see alternative consequences. Does anyone know if any decent mods have come out that affect gameplay or the main campaign? Anything that increases the difficulty without making the fights more drawn-out, maybe, or makes it worth investing in any of the signs aside from Aard and Igni?

DriacKin

Arbiter
Description For the mod said:
* 6 sex cards to get, including one new one and 5 recolored ones
* Approximately three hours of gameplay

WTF? Geralt fucks 6 chicks in 3 hours of gameplay?
Why do I get the feeling that this mod is more of a dating sim than an RPG?

I imagine the 3 hours do not count getting all the girls, they are all optional (except for one). And if it' true the modder is a middle aged woman, there should be an intersting view of sex in the mod (read: wild mad sex instead of teen flirting)

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
In before The Bitcher :smug:

Wait why is this news again? it's a mod. It's not official. It has nothing to do with CDP.

No summoning DU :(

Ch1ef

Scholar
I'm a middle-aged woman, and a lot of games seem somewhat childish to me, whereas the Witcher has enough depth and ambiguity to appeal to a mature gamer.
Okay, who left PC in the kitchen?

Jim Cojones

Prophet
undeadorchestra.jpg

:retarded:

MasPingon

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
DriacKin said:
Why do I get the feeling that this game is more of a dating sim than an RPG?
Fix'd.

Don't forget that you can fuck 30 chicks in 15 hours that TW lasts.

You are an idiot, it's at least 50 h.

Btw what's your opinion about FO:New Vegas, Skyway? Did you like it?

MetalCraze

Arcane
MasPingon said:
You are an idiot, it's at least 50 h.
Clocks in this part of the world apparently have different pace. Or did you play every shitty secondary MMO quest like "bring 10 pelts" you got?

Btw what's your opinion about FO:New Vegas, Skyway? Did you like it?
It will be shit just like Fallout 3.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I got about 80ish hours of play out of it but I did two of three different 'paths' -- although they really aren't very different so figure at least 40ish for one playthrough. I played one of the mod scenarios that came with it but ultimately found it too short to bother trying the other ones. The sex is pointless and actually makes the game less mature.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom