Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bloodlines Weekly Update #10

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Shane DeFreest is back again with more dirt from the devs about Bloodlines in what is apparently the last weekly update before E3.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>1) We know different outfits show up in the form of different types of armor. But will we be able to customize our character in other different ways? Such as clothing accessories, eyes, face shape, color and style of hair/skin?
<br>
<br>
We haven't implemented any character customization of that nature in the game, some of it is on our fluff/wish list. We chose not to emphasize it too much since the game is mostly played from the first person perspective.
<br>
<br>
2) Bloodlines has included adult language in appropriate situations. A repeated question is will there be nudity is appropriate places in the game. Such as the strip club?
<br>
<br>
There will be no nudity in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
I guess they figure they won't have time to perfect the nipple hardening algorithms in order to really focus on getting JiggleTechâ„¢ finished.
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPGDot</a>

Nightjed

Liturgist
They probably dont want for the rating to go over 17+, now lets wait until they decide they want a 13+ rating and start taking out stuff .... "weee, there is no blood in bloodlines!"

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Let's just hope they don't still insist upon shower scenes like that in Hitman Contracts where you have a woman showering with clothes on.

fnordcircle

Liturgist
Frowning at my monitor as I read your dumb post.
Bah, I don't care. If the graphics were up to the level of some of the CGI stuff out there then maybe it would be worth a gander. But I have yet to see graphics from a game in play that would be able to do justice to the female form. Like Mona in Max Payne 2. Who really cares if you see that char naked at those level of graphics?

Well, I know some people do, but I just don't get it. It's barely a step up from ( o Y o )

suibhne

Erudite
Nightjed said:
They probably dont want for the rating to go over 17+, now lets wait until they decide they want a 13+ rating and start taking out stuff .... "weee, there is no blood in bloodlines!"

Please won't somebody think of the children? :(

Jinxed

Liturgist
If there were any nipples, they would have include J. Timberlake in it too.

On a side note, it's very sad how DOT ripped this content straight out of Micheal Wolf's Troika Chronicles, without any mention of the said site. I'm not totally sure, maybe Shane posts the weekly update on other sites too, but he definetly didn't do it on the dot.

You can find the original post here

Non IE users BEWARE!!

Whipporowill

Erudite
Jinx, he e-mails it out to people (me included, so I know it went out), as well as posts it on several boards (Bloodlines Inn and several other fan sites).

Nothing to see here people. Move along.

Jinxed

Liturgist
In that case that's pretty cool. I need to get on his mailing list dammit! :D

Actually, he doesn't know of my sties existence, even though we are linked on the official page... Go figure. :P

Dhruin

Liturgist
Jinxed said:
On a side note, it's very sad how DOT ripped this content straight out of Micheal Wolf's Troika Chronicles, without any mention of the said site. I'm not totally sure, maybe Shane posts the weekly update on other sites too, but he definetly didn't do it on the dot.

You can find the original post here

Non IE users BEWARE!!

This is the second time someone has suggested I ripped off a post. Nice to see I get the benefit of the doubt.

Dhruin

Liturgist
Fair enough. :) I don't mean to be tetchy but I'm always careful about credit.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Seven, yes I am. Someone please tell me why? I never really went to the site is all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom