Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Beyond Divinity enjoyed by GameZone

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Beyond Divinity

<A href="http://www.gamezone.com/">GameZone</b> serves up a <A href="http://www.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r22678.htm">review</a> of <A href="Http://www.riftrunner.com">Beyond Divinity</a> as well. They also give it an <b>80%</b> score, and only mention a few minor gripes - like the graphics. Since the main body of the thing is more of a feature summary than a review, here's part from the scoring:
<br>
<br>
<blockquote><b>GamePlay: 8.2</b>
<br>
If you have ever played Diablo, Dungeon Siege, or Baulders Gate, than this game will become second home to you. The game has a very similar pace, but it does have a different flare to it by some of the gameplay additions such as solving puzzles and sneaking around. This helps break up some of the repetition that these games are well known for. </blockquote>
<br>
<br>
I won't point out the irony in the above paragraph. I'll leave that for others.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.larian.com">Larian site</A>

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Baldur's Gate compared to Diablo and Dungeon Siege? I can see that. They all are light on the RPG and heavy on the crap.

The Pope

Novice
^ I think the irony comes from the fact that the Battlefields actually are repetitiveness incarnate.

Oyarsa

Novice
And this is surprising?

Jung said:
This reviewer claims to be in college, but the writing style suggests twelve-year-old.

This means nothing except to possibly draw attention to the deterioration of an educational system.. I regularly grade college papers 'written' by students who should not have graduated from high school based on their skill level.

Malraz Alizar

Novice
Baldur von Schirach wasn't very fond of misspelling, either.

undead dolphin hacker said:
Why must everyone spell Baldur's Gate wrong?

Because our masculine human vocabularies are disadvantaged by your gay elf words. AND HOMO BUTT HUMPS.

Avin

Liturgist
i enjoyed braders gyte 1 + tosc. best try from bio. and they're still trying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom