Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fable III at E3 and Release Date Announced

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Fable 2; Lionhead Studios

<p>Uncle Pete <a href="http://www.vg247.com/2010/06/14/fable-3-dated/#more-100619" target="_blank">revealed the release date</a> of Fable III at Microsoft&rsquo;s E3 press conference.</p>
<blockquote>
<p>Fable 3 will be released exclusively to Xbox 360 on October 26th.</p>
</blockquote>
<p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y63pUTs7y-8&amp;feature=player_embedded#!" target="_blank">Also watch this trailer.</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Doesn't that make you want to overwhelm your enemies with your massive farts?</p>
<p>Doesn't that make you want to fight through some tactical one-button-mashing combat encounters?</p>
<p>Of course it does.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98257-fable-iii-e3-2010-trailer.html">GB</a></p>

MetalCraze

Arcane
Let me help you:
The moment you will try to make fun of the new Fable butthurt Obsidian fanboys will run into the thread and call you an idiot.

See New Vegas threads with their sky-high amounts of fanboy butthurt from the same people who made fun of Bethesda for Failout 3.

madbringer

Arcane
I hope i will be able to customize my dog's penis this time around, i missed important features like that in the previous installment.

hoochimama

Liturgist
Strangely enough it looks like a low budget euro action rpg, so much for production values.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
xbox exclusive, which means it's not a CRPG (not that it would be a RPG anyway), which means no more Peter 'the mongo' Molyneux news on the codex? yes please?

Felix

Arcane
It's a revolution!

revpuzzles2.jpg

Bruticis

Is there a loyalty quest for the dog? Also, after gaining said loyalty, can you do the dog? Actually never mind, the order doesn't matter but I want to be able to A)do the dog and B)gain his loyalty.

Achilles

Arcane
Xbox 360 exclusive basically means that it's not available on any other console. Haven't you guys picked up the next-gen lingo yet?

Zed said:
xbox exclusive, which means it's not a CRPG (not that it would be a RPG anyway), which means no more Peter 'the mongo' Molyneux news on the codex? yes please?

The name of this subforum is "RPG Codex News & Content Comments", not "CRPG News & Content Comments".

Molly stays.

Alexandros said:
Xbox 360 exclusive basically means that it's not available on any other console...yet. Haven't you guys picked up the next-gen lingo yet?

fix

ComradeSamoosa

Educated
Peter can suck on my testicles. I have not forgiven him for the traversty that was Fable 1 and Fable 2, nor have I forgotten the utter vomit that black and white 1, 2 and the Movies were.

Quite frankly Peter.. GO FUCK YOURSELF! You can shove Fable 3 up your arse.

ChristofferC

Magister
Zed said:
CRPG stands for console role playing game. I read it on Wikipedia so it must be true.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
why is this news? neither it is an rpg, nor does it have even a hit of rpgish mechanics.

Data4

Arcane
So I watched a demo video from E3 at Gamespot, thinking "why not?" It's coming out on PC, alleges to be a RPG, and I thought it would at least be fair to see it in action.

Peter Molyneux wants you to be a FLAMING FUCKING FAGGOT if you're going to be a good guy. Seriously, how do you indicate friendship, or as said in the video, invite a guy to have a drink with you? YOU HOLD HIS HAND! Sorry, this isn't some crisis of security in one's sexual identity. Guys don't hold hands. Not in modern times, not in fantasy medieval/industrial revolution times, not EVER... unless it's a father and young son... or FAGGOTRY.

Micmu

Magister
SuicideBunny said:
why is this news? neither it is an rpg, nor does it have even a hit of rpgish mechanics.
Well, it's no more or less an ARRPPEEEGEEE than Aplha Protocol - the typical stealth/action game. Let the kids have some fun because game is automatically better if it's ARPEEEGEEE.
O wait.
It's *AKSHUN* AARRPEEGEE.
No wait.. why it's nothing like Diablo? Hmm...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom