Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial 10 Things That'll Definitely Happen

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Mass Effect 2

<p>... <a href="http://www.nowgamer.com/features/766/mass-effect-3-10-things-thatll-definitely-happen" target="_blank">in Mass Effect 3 according to NowGamer</a>.</p>
<blockquote>
<p><strong>7. Shepard Will Get Laid Again</strong><br />Either he will rekindle his affections with Liara, if back in the Mass Effect days hot blue chicks were your thing &ndash; maybe not if you played through as a lady &ndash; or, more likely there will be some brand new hottie in Mr or Mrs Shepard&rsquo;s life. We&rsquo;re going with green boobs this time, just for contrast. Whichever way you look at it, Shepard is going to get some in Mass Efffect 3.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>Who would have thought. There will be a lot of Emotional Engagement in Mass Effect 3.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98431-mass-effect-3-10-things-thatll-definitely-happen.html">Gamebanshee</a></p>

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
BioWare’s way of telling you that they know and appreciate the things you’ve been doing thus far, but is otherwise of no consequence.
IT IS NOT CARE IF THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE! :codexrage:

6. Shepard Will Punch The Reporter Again
After being given the option to smack Khalisah Bint Sinan Al-Jilan twice before, we're almost certain the chance to Falco Punch her again will crop up. Maybe BioWare will take it further this time, and prompts for 'uppercut', 'facepalm', 'vortex throw' and 'dragon punch' will pop up, alongside the dialogue "For the last time, no interviews!".

What should happen is if you punched the reporter twice already, the third time you see her she will expertly dodge your punch, pull out a concealable weapon and shoot shepard in the face.

Mangoose said:
BioWare’s way of telling you that they know and appreciate the things you’ve been doing thus far, but is otherwise of no consequence.
:lol:
Meh, I think of it as a replacement for a ending sequence with scrolling text telling you what happened. The problem with ME2 was that the game was bad, noone was really expecting any C&C beyond 'do I get a new gun or not?'

Achilles

Arcane
I'm pretty sure that in Mass Effect 3 Shepard will sacrifice himself to save the galaxy from the Super Reaper who'll be shaped like Miranda's ass.

Alexandros said:
I'm pretty sure that in Mass Effect 3 Shepard will sacrifice himself to save the galaxy from the Super Reaper who'll be shaped like Miranda's ass.

Closes off DLC possibilities, so no. Unless...

DLC: PAY TO RESURRECT SHEPARD AGAIN! $5.00

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I have a feeling they won't even wrap up the plot in ME3 so they can keep milking the franchise. They could just kill off shepard for real and make the next game a generic FPS with a new silent protagonist at the head.

KalosKagathos

Learned
Thane is dead either way, suicide mission or not. Anyone who was put in the line of fire during the final strokes of Mass Effect 2’s plot will not be returning in any way beyond the perfunctory scene or two, which is little more than BioWare’s way of telling you that they know and appreciate the things you’ve been doing thus far, but is otherwise of no consequence. Kolyat – Thane’s son – will join your team; it’s as certain as the setting sun.
The chances of Kolyat becoming a party member are about as high as one of Ashley's sisters doing likewise.

Xor said:
I have a feeling they won't even wrap up the plot in ME3 so they can keep milking the franchise. They could just kill off shepard for real and make the next game a generic FPS with a new silent protagonist at the head.

I'm genuinely expecting a Mass Effect spinoff, say 'Mass Effect: Krogan warrior', that functions as an FPS w/ some token game mechanics designed around whichever race they have you playing as. It's the old 'play as a foot soldier in the mass effect universe' schlock.

Either that or 'Mass Effect: galactic conflict' as a Mass Effect RTS. Actually that wouldn't necessarily even be a retarded idea.

Angthoron

Arcane
Azrael the cat said:
Xor said:

I'm genuinely expecting a Mass Effect spinoff, say 'Mass Effect: Krogan warrior', that functions as an FPS w/ some token game mechanics designed around whichever race they have you playing as. It's the old 'play as a foot soldier in the mass effect universe' schlock.

Either that or 'Mass Effect: galactic conflict' as a Mass Effect RTS. Actually that wouldn't necessarily even be a retarded idea.

A Homeworld clone would be nice.

KalosKagathos said:
Thane is dead either way, suicide mission or not. Anyone who was put in the line of fire during the final strokes of Mass Effect 2’s plot will not be returning in any way beyond the perfunctory scene or two, which is little more than BioWare’s way of telling you that they know and appreciate the things you’ve been doing thus far, but is otherwise of no consequence. Kolyat – Thane’s son – will join your team; it’s as certain as the setting sun.
The chances of Kolyat becoming a party member are about as high as one of Ashley's sisters doing likewise.

Ok. I'm calling this one now. ME3 will introduce both of Ashley's sisters and there'll be a dialogue path that eventually allows Shepherd to have a threesome with them.

circ

Arcane
Angthoron said:
Azrael the cat said:
Xor said:

A Homeworld clone would be nice.
Oh I get it. When you dock your interceptors, bombers, cruisers and so on with the mothership, someone starts moaning. And of course the graphics won't be far ahead of its time like in Relics case.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom