Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dragon Age concept art wallpaper

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: BioWare; Dragon Age

<a href=http://www.bioware.com>Bioware</a> proudly presents the first and highly anticipated <a href=http://www.bioware.com/games/dragon_age/#wallpapers>Dragon Age wallpaper</a> featuring a heavily armored yet almost naked female with a nice ass.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPG Dot</A>

Jed

Cipher
Gawd...it just looks so much NWN it's not even funny. If they're to get my hard-earned money with this one, this better be based off the alpha...

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
Dude, Bioware developed the plate mail bikini! Now that's innovation.

Ooh, I bet they're also going to have brothels in Dragon Age. I can't wait!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Then again, she's not a warrior and that's not armour. But, she does look good. I, for one, hope they have a brothel. in fact, brothels. Afterall, that's why SOU and TOEE weren't as good as they could be. :P

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
LOL Spaz is so funny yet so wrong. Typical.

ElfGirl, how would you know?

Anonymous

Why does the melee guy look like he's from a nu-metal band, too?

Anonymous

dragonage2.jpg

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
I usually dislike concept art because, well, there doesn't seem to be much of a concept there to begin with. This one includes some of the elements of the same tired formula: figure showing off 'perfect' physical attributes, revealing clothing (or i should say lack thereof), and stylistic improbabilities (how are the shoulder pads secure?).

Still, to be honest, i find Halle Berry's Catwoman suit to be of much poorer taste and design.

Transcendent One

Liturgist
I agree. Looks extremely like NWN. And the head on that orc/whatever guy looks almost exactly like one of the NWN heads I remember.

About the metal underwear girl (new fashion line??), I am not surprised to see this coming from the creators of Aribeth and *gasp*Bastila. Thank God you could actually get Bastila something decent to wear.

Whipporowill

Erudite
I wonder what strippers wear in this glorious world of Dragon Age... coveralls?

And of course there's a resemblance - some Biowarian deee-signer must've have a fancy for Static X (or am I mistaken?) and cut of his head. Logical.

Voss

Erudite
VD, I think you need your eyes checked. That isn't heavily armored or a nice ass. The best that can be said for it is that it's solid.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Spazmo said:
Ah, right, so it's the mages in Dragon Age who are complete sluts. INNOVATION!

Mages are always sluts. They're always flirting with the dark powers, hanging in the back and letting the fighters and other people do the real work for them, wearing as little protection as possible, and so forth.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Voss said:
VD, I think you need your eyes checked. That isn't heavily armored...
I thought that "heavily armored yet almost naked" was a dead giveaway. Agree about the ass though :)

Reklar

Liturgist
A female mage in pauldrons is like a female warrior in high heels - fancy looking, but completely pointless and utterly out of character. If that's what NWN women looked in the concept art then I'm glad my friends never managed to wrangle me into purchasing that tripe.

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I remember a game, or movie (I can't remember which) that featured a female warrior in high heels. That was retarded.

MrBrown

Liturgist
David Gaider said:
Mmm... not that I don't admit we might end up with a scantily-clad female of some variety somewhere in the game, but it won't be THIS scantily-clad female. This was a generic concept for the demo.

The actual Dragon Age world is much colder than the one in the demo appears to be. I would expect any bikinis we have to at least be fur-lined.

:roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom