Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview BioDoc Explains All Things BioWare

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare

<p>Gamereactor had a <a href="http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/4211/Interview+with+Greg+Zeschuk/" target="_blank">10min interview</a> with Bioware Co-founder Greg Zeschuk, concerning... different topics.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/98662-greg-zeschuk-video-interview.html">GB</a></p>

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I just clicked a link, read description of the video and closed it.

I just don't give a crap about Bioware anymore.

nasi

Novice
i just clicked post reply typed in this message then hit submit

kanenas

Educated
horseshit.jpg

Andhaira

Arcane
I wonder what Andyman Messah will think of this impostor.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Pff... if it weren't for the nametags you wouldn't see any difference at all, you racist homosexuals. All brown horses look the same to you, I know how it is.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Andyman Messiah said:
Pff... if it weren't for the nametags you wouldn't see any difference at all, you racist homosexuals. All brown horses look the same to you, I know how it is.

Not me Andyman, not me. I could recognize your majestic frame from miles away. Come, let horse and tranny track down this imposter, catch him, and gang bang him until he says he is sorry for impersonating such a noble beast as yourself.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
SMA has been hinting it at it for months now, at the very least. I don't know how Andyman can get himself to ignore her advances.

denizsi

Arcane
tl;dw could someone please watch the video and sum it up without trolling?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom