Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Inon Zur Video Interview

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Inon Zur

<p>Inon Zur, of the Digimon soundtrack fame, gets <a href="http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/dragonage/video/6273457" target="_blank">video-interviewed</a> by Gamespot.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/99492-inon-zur-video-interview.html">GB</a></p>

Andhaira

Arcane
You're supposed to give highlights.

The newspost (if it can be called that) contains no joke.

kanenas

Educated
AndhairaX said:
You're supposed to give highlights.

The newspost (if it can be called that) contains no joke.

I have a strict policy of not wasting time on video interviews

somebody quoth the funneh

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I raged like a motherfucker when he talked about the Fallout Tactics music without mentioning the originals or Mark Morgan. Shameless cunt.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Lockkaliber said:
I raged like a motherfucker when he talked about the Fallout Tactics music without mentioning the originals or Mark Morgan. Shameless cunt.

What exactly was he supposed to say?

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
That he had a legacy to build upon and that all the AWESOME ambient stuff he came up with for F:T might have had something to do with the earlier games music being totally ambient instead of making it sound like he invented this totally cool sound for F:T all on his own?

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
you sound terribly antisemitic, this guy is from israel so he can do no wrong, stick your accusations up your ass. nazi.

MetalCraze

Arcane
So the king of shittiest game music possible, Inon Zur, is a jew?

Hohoho and you wonder why 'Dex is so nazi

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
To be fair, I thought the ToB music fit the game perfectly and I still think some of the tunes were pretty damn good.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
MetalCraze said:
So the king of shittiest game music possible, Inon Zur, is a jew?
Name kinda gave it away.

Lockkaliber said:
To be fair, I thought the ToB music fit the game perfectly and I still think some of the tunes were pretty damn good.
ToB music was alright, probably his "best". I don't like it for the same reason why I don't like ToB: trying way too hard to be as epic as possible. But at least in this case he was just doing the best music for what the game was trying to do.

Black

Arcane
Same shit as with Soule, can't tell them and their "masterpieces" apart.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom