Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Restricted Area cover art at RPGDot

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Master Creating; Restricted Area

The <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=1019>box art</a> for the upcoming (well, hopefully, as they have yet to get a publisher) cyberpunk action RPG by German developer master creating was unveiled today at <a href="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPGDot</a>.
<br>
<br>
Looks very cyberpunk. Interesting to note that the box says DVD on it. Will CD drive owners be left out in the cold? MYSTARY!

kathode

Novice
Developer
Anyone else think of Arnold as the Terminator when they look at that guy in the foreground?

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
kathode said:
Anyone else think of Arnold as the Terminator when they look at that guy in the foreground?

He looks more than the guy in the first terminator the human one.

These chars on the cover are the 4 chars that you can use to play the game.

Oh and this is the best art in the cover of a game that i have ever seen.

At least one in their team must be a great artist ( if the cover was made by the master creation team)

RGE

Liturgist
I see great boobies. It's as if they are fighting to get out. Wild!

But yeah, it looks good. Still didn't like the gameplay video I saw though. It seemed to lack substance, and I'm not so cyberpunk that I'm actually willing to sacrifice substance for style. I want both. :)

Anonymous

Better be coming out on CD, it looks like a nice action game.

Kathode must have this on his mind all the time.

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
Hmm, looks like a severe case of swollen chest syndrome. It's an oddly contagious disease in pre-release game art these days :)

Cool cover though.

Sammael

Liturgist
Isn't it about time everybody bought DVD drives anyhow, particularly considering they cost around $20?

Dhruin

Liturgist
Ditto. Carsten Strehse says a DVD version (of TF) is viable in Europe but not NA. What gives?

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Sammael said:
Isn't it about time everybody bought DVD drives anyhow, particularly considering they cost around $20?

I have 3 hard disks.1 have only 1 slot/cable available and that must include a cd burner.
I could give 100 euro $120 for a dvd burner but it might be incopatible with my hard disk or slow my hard disk down.

So what give 150 euro just to play this game ? and risk having problems ?

No sorry i cannot.

ecliptic

Liturgist
I like the box except for the shotgun-wielding guy's face. It just looks silly, they should redraw him.

trystero

Novice
Really great environmental art in some of the images, box looks good. Gameplay video looked pretty bad though. Reminded me of Lionheart. Fire at the critters coming towards you, run back away from them, fire some more, run back away from them.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I'll wait for the reviews and for someone here to get it before I make any judgements.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom