Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

$5 Jade Empire

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Y do u lie? It's $8.90.
Yes, but for the past two days it was 5 dollars.
kingcomrade said:
it's one of their 48 hour deal things
I'm assuming you made the assumption that I posted the info the moment it went up for sale. Do you know what you are when you make assumptions? :)

Dark Matter

Prophet
skyway said:
7. A little girl that is not just a simple little girl but has some kind of superpower

Drew Karpyshyn is such a shitty writer...
A little girl who is used as a host for a two demons (or something of that sort), not a little girl with superpowers. :roll:

Not that I was particularly fond of her or anything, but I fail to see how that's a cliched character. In concept, it's more unique than most companions in PST.

skyway said:
7. A little girl that is not just a simple little girl but has some kind of superpower

Drew Karpyshyn is such a shitty writer...
I don't think Karpyshyn did that much writing on this game. I'm not sure though.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
MisterStone said:
Look, just give me my $3.90 and I'll forget this ever happened.
Renegade +2
The Way of the Empty Pocket +2
:lol:

MetalCraze

Arcane
Dark Matter said:
Not that I was particularly fond of her or anything, but I fail to see how that's a cliched character. In concept, it's more unique than most companions in PST.

It is the same. Superpowers/two demons. The cliche is she is just not a usual small girl but a "special" girl. Like in tons of hollywood-ish B-movies not mentioning all those animes. And a girl possessed by demons is something hollywood is full of.

sportforredneck said:
I don't think Karpyshyn did that much writing on this game. I'm not sure though.

Karpyshyn is a lead writer for KotOR, JE and ME. And in every one of them there is some lesbian love. Poor guy.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"It is the same. Superpowers/two demons."

not the same. Not even remotely.

"The cliche"

Sounds like FO. Sounds like TOEE. etc, etc.

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
kingcomrade said:
You will never improve as a person if you don't keep your failures in the forefront of your mind.

"at the forefront" sounds m. better just fyi

Raapys

Arcane
Dude, it's got C&C, several endings and threesome & lesbian romance options. What more can you ask for?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"I'd call it the worst thing Bioware's ever done, though I haven't tried BG1."

JE > KOTOR or BG1 or SOU or HOTU

Being a big gay tubesteak hahahahahahahahag
Volourn said:
"I'd call it the worst thing Bioware's ever done, though I haven't tried BG1."

JE > KOTOR or BG1 or SOU or HOTU

1148388424525xc2.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom