Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Official Bloodlines release date thread

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

According to this <a href=http://www.afjv.com/press0410/041018_activision_planning_sorties.htm>French gaming agency</a>, the official <a href=http://www.vampirebloodlines.com>Bloodlines</a> release date is <b>November 26</b>. Stay tuned.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPG Dot</A>

Whipporowill

Erudite
Considering Leon started popping up on a couple of message board these last few days - I kind of think things are winding down over at Troika. Maybe even RC time?

Nov 16th seems more likely by the day.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
November 16th sounds about right, with Europe getting it November 19th. It takes 3 days to send them, after all.

Mendoza

Liturgist
Yeah, Game and HMV, a couple of the big games retailers in the UK, now have the release date down as the 19th on their websites. So I guess that's V Day.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Considering HL2 has a worldwide release date set as Nov 16, I don't see why Activision wouldn't be able to do a simultaneous release for Bloodlines - generally a staggered release are done over weeks, rather than days. So probably 19 for the world, if that's a correct date.

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
I just want to mention that the ship date is the 16th. That means it will reach people on the 17th, which is what the guy at the counter told me about my pre-order about 2 weeks ago.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Until such a time as an official announcement comes from Activision North America please do not consider this date confirmed. When we have a set release date we will announce it.

-Shane

Latest word. Not a total, refutation, but basically nothing. I wonder what the heck they're up to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom