Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Oblivion preview at ActionTrip

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Bethesda Softworks; Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

<a href=http://www.actiontrip.com>ActionTrip</a> has posted a <a href=http://www.actiontrip.com/previews/theelderscrollsivoblivion.phtml>preview</a> of <a href=http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm>Oblivion</a>. There is nothing new here, but recycled bits and pieces of previously released info, and wild speculations like Xbox exclusivity and such.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>The driving motivation behind this particular combat system is the unfamiliarity of console gamers with the intricacies of traditional RPG game play. Some console gamers would be wondering why the sword missed the opponent even though the blow was dead on, and how the opponent was able to spot them when they were hiding so well. Go figure.</blockquote>Yeah, the stupidity of console gamers is legendary
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>I don't remember ever reading about a more complex game project in my life. I certainly hope that Bethesda comes through on their promises and we get to play the kind of game they have envisioned Oblivion to be (Fable left a bad taste in my mouth in that sense). For us single-player RPG junkies this would be a dream come true, a huge open-ended fantasy world to lose ourselves in. I tell you what though, if Oblivion turns out to be as kick-ass as Bethesda claims it will (barring any major delays or unforeseen issues that could arise from designing such a complex game), I know that my wife will personally fly over to Maryland to kick Tod Howard's ass. "This is for taking my husband away from me and having me use dildos, you bastard!" These will probably be the last words Tod ever hears as one of the katanas I have laying around at home will end up being lodged in his skull.</blockquote>I think she should kill Todd with a dildo then, it would be more symbolic.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
I think she should kill Todd with a dildo then, it would be more symbolic.

lol :lol:

And if this game turns out to be the glorious Daggerfall-esque that I wanted Morrowind to be, and then ends up being X-Box exclusive, I will cry. :cry: And then I will kill. :evil:

Seven

Erudite
Whipporowill said:
Anyone seen Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, by any chance? Better make it a black one.

They don't actually use use the term dildo do they? I thought the quote was "beaten to death with a black rubber cock"?

Briosafreak

Augur
I know that my wife will personally fly over to Maryland to kick Tod Howard's ass. "This is for taking my husband away from me and having me use dildos, you bastard!"

The gaming news are getting, er,too colourfull maybe...

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
The writer of the article probably bought the dildos for practicing in the event he actually meets Todd Howard. I just hope he remembers that leaving any teeth impressions on the dildo's latex surface now might lead to some serious misgivings during said event.

voodoo1man

Liturgist
I know that my wife will personally fly over to Maryland to kick Tod Howard's ass. "This is for taking my husband away from me and having me use dildos, you bastard!"

<BeavisAndButtheadMode>Uhhhh, hey baby, I could like, help you score and stuff. Your husband is, like, a wanker anyway.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
voodoo1man said:
<BeavisAndButtheadMode>Uhhhh, hey baby, I could like, help you score and stuff. Your husband is, like, a wanker anyway.
:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom