Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview KotOR2 first impressions at RPGVault

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

<A href="http://rpgvault.ign.com/">RPGVault</a> posted <A href="http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/585/585789p1.html">their first impressions</a> of the PC version of <A href="http://www.kotor2.com/">Knights of the Old Republic 2</A>. Basically, it's a preview, but.. Well, here's a paragraph:
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>These are two of the diverse characters you'll meet in Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, developer Obsidian Entertainment's RPG, which shipped for the Xbox in early December, with the PC version slated for later this week. Half a decade has passed since the conclusion of the first game. During that time, the titular villains have exterminated virtually the entire Jedi order. Not surprisingly, the Republic is about to topple. Its only remaining hope may be you, and only if you can reconnect with the Force. In the game, the player can choose to follow the path of light or succumb to the dark side. Thanks to the developer and publisher LucasArts, we received a boxed copy a few days early. Rather than rush to complete the game quickly, I decided to try both approaches.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
My good guy, Jedi guardian, uber character in the first game must have really been an incompetent asshat to have let that happen.
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.ve3d.com">VoodooExtreme</A>

Hory

Erudite
Saint_Proverbius said:
My good guy, Jedi guardian, uber character in the first game must have really been an incompetent asshat to have let that happen.
Next time play for more five years yourself if you aren't satisfied.

NeverwinterKnight

Liturgist
Hory said:
Saint_Proverbius said:

huh? :?:

Fez

Erudite
NeverwinterKnight said:
Hory said:
Saint_Proverbius said:

huh? :?:

Don't worry, it isn't just you, I didn't understand that at all.

Purely nitpicking, but since when did we say "half a decade", instead of five years?

Heh, I suppose you can only hope they have a good explanation for what has happened in the meantime in the plot, Saint.

Lemon

Arcane
Saint_Proverbius said:

Pancreatic Cancer, it was pretty far advanced by the time he looked into it. What can you do :roll:

NeverwinterKnight

Liturgist
Fez said:
Heh, I suppose you can only hope they have a good explanation for what has happened in the meantime in the plot, Saint.
it was....satisfactory at best.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom