Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Sudeki Press Announcement

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Tags: Sudeki

<a href=http://www.bluesnews.com>Blue's News</a> and <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com>RPG Dot</a> have reported the official press release of Climax's upcoming console-ported action RPG, Sudeki. Here it is:
<br>
<blockquote>Already released on Xboxâ„¢ to critical acclaim, the PC version of Sudeki remains faithful to the original's acclaimed gameplay, but takes the adventure to an even greater level with improved visuals and richer sound.
<br>
<br>
Featuring four uniquely talented heroes - a sultry wizardress, soaring gunslinger, mighty swordsman and dark huntress - Sudeki explodes the traditional boundaries of role-playing games with bigger worlds and more powerful characters than ever before. Equipped with a range of gravity-defying attacks and earth-shattering spells, these characters can work together to defeat hordes of enemy during the frequent, intense real-time battles. And with victory comes the reward of new skills, spells, weapons and powers, allowing players to develop their characters in keeping with the finest traditions of the genre.
<br>
<br>
Developed internally by Climax's Action studio, Sudeki PC delivers a seamless blend of intense action and compulsive role-playing that will have fans of both genres glued to their monitors. And with such a winning combination of sumptuous visuals, awesome real-time action and gripping story, the game is certain to set a new benchmark for the role-playing genre.
<br>
<br>
In addition to the fantastic characters, Sudeki boasts a vast game world. While players can revel in exploring this huge land, it made the game's conversion from Xbox to the PC no small task.
<br>
<br>
Sudeki will be released throughout Europe on March 25 for PC.</blockquote>
<br>
I don't know about the game, but it did get some good reviews about its action component. Hopefully it carries over well to the PC like Beyond Good & Evil did, and doesn't turn out the way so many other ports do.

Pegultagol

Erudite
I share Extium's cautious optimism. If the conversion is itself seamless and the game is well supported, then half of its being ported would be a success beside from it being what it really is.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
How am I "talking shite", exactly? I just said it would be better if it were ported correctly. Clarify your thoughts, instead of insulting me, you fucking moron.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
space captain said:
this game is utter trash, a complete waste..... it sucks

the wannabe-manga art style should have tipped me off

Well, it should have a t least tipped you off on what style of game it is. And reading a couple of previews would've helped. Unless you pirated it of course, in which case, who cares.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Well apparently everything I say here or anywhere else is 'shite' because I 'flip flopped'.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom