Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Omega Syndrome gains the 2.10 Perk

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Omega Syndrome

<a href="http://www.ausgamedev.com/news.html">Omega Syndrome</a> has been updated to <A href="http://www.ausgamedev.com/omegasyndrome/files/OmegaSyndromeDemo.exe">version 2.10</a> and now has:
<br>
<blockquote><b>THE OMEGA SYNDROME UPDATED TO VER 2.10!
<br>
<br>
At Last! Perks and Traits!</b>
<br>
The Omega Syndrome now has 41 Perks and 11 Traits. They were borrowed from "you know who". This situation is only temporary, as some original Perks and Traits are on the way!
<br>
<br>
<b>New Splash Screen!</b>
<br>
A great new splash screen was added to improve the look and feel of the game. It's in the style of a 1950s B-Grade Sci-Fi Horror movie poster and was created by the Sharp Brothers, former Disney animators. Great work guys!
<br>
<br>
<b>Turn Based Combat To Real Time Combat!</b>
<br>
The hotkey to change between Turn Based Combat and Real Time Combat has been upgraded, so you can change modes *during* combat. Now if a fight is easy, you can resolve it in real time and if it turns out to be hard, you can take your time and play it turn by turn.</blockquote>
<br>
So, I guess you could say those Perks and Traits were <i>abducted</i>. Ho! I made a UFO joke.
<br>
<br>
Thanks, <b>Naked_Lunch</b>!
<br>

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom