Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Might & Magic X Update: The Scout

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Limbic Entertainment; Might & Magic X: Legacy; Ubisoft

This week's Might & Magic X Legacy class update introduces the Dwarven Scout class. Here's an excerpt:

THE SCOUT

The Dwarves of Clan Winterwind are the most outgoing of all of their kind. They are the ones most likely to be found on the surface or dealing with outsiders. They are expert travelers and have deep knowledge of the wilds.

The Scout and the Defender share the same taste in melee weapons, but apart from that the differences are substantial: What the Scout lacks in physical defense he makes up with higher vitality and arcane resistance. His magic abilities in the magic schools of fire and light make him a versatile caster of damage and healing alike. However, the strongest trait of the Scouts is their passion for crossbows - which only they can wield with grand master expertise.

DWARVEN SPECIALTIES

Like all Dwarfs, Scouts have increased fire resistance. Also, they get more health points per vitality point. And if they're male, they have an impressive beard.

THE PATHFINDER: THE ADVANCED CLASS OF THE SCOUT

Scouts who have survived a dozen or so adventures on the surface of Ashan and whose tales have reached the ears of all the Dwarf Clans, are given the title of Pathfinders. It is said that Arkath guides their steps and that they are never truly lost, for each step is leading them to a chance for a fight, fortune and glory.

ACTIVE ABILITY: SNARING SHOT

The Pathfinder performs a ranged attack with his crossbow, immobilizing the first target for one turn.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE A SCOUT IN YOUR PARTY?

Scouts are a stout, yet astonishingly flexible class that excels at ranged combat with crossbows while retaining fair melee, casting and tactic abilities. Also, they’re nice to look at.​

As usual, you can check out the full update for more images and information on the Scout's skill advancement possibilities.

Dorateen

Arcane
Nice. But it's still Dwarven Defender for me.

This Scout concept reminds me of Harsk from Pathfinder.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom