Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Diablo 2 1.11 coming eventually

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Blizzard Entertainment; Diablo 2

<a href=http://www.battle.net/>Battle.net</a>, the website for Blizzard's famous online gaming service, announces that patch 1.11 for Diablo 2 (which, to my rough count, is the 13th patch for the venerable game, which turned five on June 20) is coming. There isn't much information about the patch, what it will do or when it will be released. All there is is this:<blockquote>Great evil has returned to the world of Diablo 2. Will you answer the call to save Sanctuary?
<br>
<br>
Patch 1.11 is coming.... </blockquote>As well as some snazzy screenshots. Hopefully, the wait won't be as long as it was for 1.10. And maybe, just maybe, we'll wheel out POWAH ARMOR MANS again.
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.bluesnews.com">Blue's News</A>

Atrokkus

Erudite
Holy shit! That's a... pleasant surprise! I mean, BNet 's been pretty dead lately, no updates, even moderation was quite rare, and now WOw a new patch. Fucking great!

Thanks for the news, spzmo.

Damn, I hope it has lots of fixes/features.

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
I just played D2 again for a couple months and quit. Too bad I'm all D2'd out otherwise that would be fun. I just can't bring myself to play right now.

Anyway, I know what they will do. They will fix the Marrowalk bug which will suck because that bug rules. They will nerf hammerdins which will suck because they rule. They will probably fix some random bugs that don't really bother anyone too much. And I wouldn't put it passed them to do something really retarded. Whatever that may be.

Spazmo

Erudite
You're damn right. I blame Naked Lunch, who is full of shit, as well as metall1x, who is Russian, because there actually is a patch coming.

Atrokkus

Erudite
I've returned to BNet recently. No chars left, so i started all over.
Playing on USWest - account "mEtaLL1x"
Anyone playing there (among codexers)? If so, whisper me ^_^

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom