Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News BioWare hiring

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Neverwinter Nights

<a href="Http://www.bioware.com">BioWare</a> is <A href="http://www.bioware.com/bioware_info/jobs/">hiring</a> in basically every area you can imagine.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>We are located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada - offering the benefit of lower cost of living in a clean, un-crowded environment. We offer competitive salaries and <u>full medical benefits</u>. All applicants must be willing to relocate to Edmonton.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
I thought everyone in Canada had "full medical benefits".
<br>
<br>
Anyway, spotted this at <A href="http://www.shacknews.com">Shacknews</a>.
<br>

Spazmo

Erudite
Not quite. We still have to get insurance for stuff like dental or eyecare. But if you walk into an emergency room with your severed leg under your arm, you can just flash your card and then take a seat and wait your turn and then receive some of the finest medical care in the world.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I think the funniest thing was Kyote of RPGPlanet had a hernia in Canada. They made him wait for surgery until it was life threatenning.

Spazmo

Erudite
Yeah, long waits in emergency rooms (and hell, everywhere else in a hospital) are one of the main issues being debated by politicians up here (essentially, should they throw three billion dollars at the problem and hope it goes away or throw five billion dollars at the problem and hope it goes away?). One of the main problems is a shortage of qualified nurses and doctors, which is caused by better salaries and benefits in the funny little country just to the south of us.

triCritical

Erudite
Maybe I will apply so I can take a huge paycut, work for people who do not deserve their credentials, and make a product that I am ashamed about.

I hate Bioware and I admit it!

Spazmo

Erudite
Poor Edmonton... At least they have a really cool mall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom