Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #7: Base Funding Goal Achieved

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Bard's Tale IV; Brian Fargo; InXile Entertainment

Thirteen days after its launch, following an unexpectedly good showing over the weekend, the Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter campaign has reached its base funding goal of $1.25M, gathered from over 28,000 backers. The campaign also unlocked 7 gamification achievements over the weekend, adding a code wheel to the game. Here's Brian Fargo's celebratory Kickstarter update:

These are always my favorite updates... we did it!

Nearly 30,000 of you have put your belief in us once more, and we are forever grateful. You've heard me wax poetic on the subject of crowdfunding enough, but truly we would not be able to make these games without your support every step of the way. Your social media love you have given over the course of the campaign has been invaluable, and your continued support will let us make The Bard's Tale IV bigger and better than ever.

But for now let's just enjoy the moment of reaching our goal!

The Bard is back!
That leaves three weeks to try to capture some stretch goals before the last few days' rush. Let's hope we get some meaty updates during that time, now that all the preliminary issues have been taken care of.

Darkzone

Arcane
Your newsposting is as slow as Bard's Tale IV's funding. :smug:
My apologies, I have a habit of sleeping from time to time
Translation protocol: Model Infinitron has to navigate towards a loading station in some periodic time intervals and recharge his batteries. While doing so he needs to run self analytic routines and shut down several action and perception algorithms. After a successful reboot and a cup of coffee this roboter can initiate his work for the codex.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Indeed, it's about time. There's no excuse now like "we must wait until we're fully funded"

Your newsposting is as slow as Bard's Tale IV's funding. :smug:
My apologies, I have a habit of sleeping from time to time
Translation protocol: Model Infinitron has to navigate towards a loading station in some periodic time intervals and recharge his batteries. While doing so he needs to run self analytic routines and shut down several action and perception algorithms. After a successful reboot and a cup of coffee this roboter can initiate his work for the codex.

Infinitron won't play Grim Dawn with me.

Infinititron. I don't want to play with your friends, no more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom