Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A codex Magic: The Gathering tournament, part deux

Suicide King

Novice
Oh I want to play. Have just been busy and trying to put together a deck... so far everything falls apart after the first few playthroughs.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
What is everyone else doing? I've pretty much settled on Golgari, but I'm sorely tempted by the UBR deck I just threw together. Might run with it instead if there were 2 other guys doing golgari anyways.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'll prob wind up playing Izzet, but I am quite tempted to play my Astorios instead since it seems a lot better in almost every way.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I'm still not sure whether I should go for Selesnya or an incredibly annoying Azorius that already left me with death threats from three different people.

Damned Registrations

Played my izzet/rakdos deck more, it's growing on me. Need to test vs azorius and rakdos though.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Oh I want to play. Have just been busy and trying to put together a deck... so far everything falls apart after the first few playthroughs.

Just remember to sign up in the g00g0l docs thingie then. If all else fails, just run 3x leane calix and syneris gambit. It worked fo rme in Warlords, didn't it? :D

Damned Registrations

But now I just played against some random guy and I'm leaning golgari again. Hard to handle beatdown with izzet.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Sending deck in half an hour, tops.

Don't have time to play today, but tommorrow I do.

Suicide King

Novice
Sorry guys, haven't had time to finish a deck. Have fun with the tourney, perhaps I can join next time :)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I played the mouse. 2-1 win for me, he had wrath on top of his deck. Some very swingy games.

Also, Selesnya Charm is fucking insane!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Bros, bad news, I'm gonna have to make a surgery on monday and I'll be staying a week on my parents for recovery, WITH NO INTERNET! (fucking third worldian rural areas!)

I can finish my deck and perhaps play one or two matches tomorrow, but then I'll stay one week unavailable... if that's gonna fuck the tournament, count me out, if not I'll just face everyone next week. ;)

felipepepe yeah that's no problem, as long as you make an extra effort to catch up as soon as you are back. Good luck on your surgery, and remember to check your anus when you wake up from narcosis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom