Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News A Quest That Became Legend is an open world blobber coming early 2023

Mortmal

Arcane

This game's UI is an interesting mix between Lands of Lore and Might & Magic VI. I dig it.
More like a cross over of Eye of the beholder and land of lore UI nothing like might and magic there.

Well, a little bit! As soon as I saw the font used in the Create a Party screen I had to think of M&MVI. It's the same font but in Italic.

vmwZc8.jpg
One thing is sure, i see that , i want the 3.5 floppy for my amiga and play it. Could really have been on it.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Btw, what gets me excited in terms of graphics when it comes to "nuskool-retro" dungeon crawlers is Betrayed (a game currently in development from the same small Hungarian studio who brought us The Quest).

It's colourful, but not garish; high-resolution and detailed, but without that *awful* watercoloury/sketchy feel so many high-res modern indie games have; and it retains that unmistakable oldschool feel while still bringing something new and interesting to the table.

(Yes yes, and I'm Hungarian too, thus biased...)

fVUtuKX.jpg

4tfRB2b.jpg
That thing gives me Betrayal at Antara vibe. Will check it out! Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom